Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

By finding them an equal or better place, and/or so miserable that they want to leave.
We see what she did before the escalation of a legal eviction, and everyone knows that making her aware she was being evicted would go over like a fart in church.

5 Likes

Because there is such a plethora of empty rooms in quality facilities waiting to be filled. /s

Have you researched this on the internet? Wondering how long the wait is at a quality private facility in most places.

:hatched_chick:

4 Likes

In the last update from LO she stated:
ā€œThere is no treatment plan for anyoneā€ (in Gretstone)

Does anyone know exactly what was meant by this? Does that mean he hasnā€™t even started his step program?

4 Likes

That was my assumption.
And its heartbreaking if thatā€™s an accurate understanding.
Will he never get released? All because they wonā€™t give him the help they keep him there because they say he needs it?

9 Likes

We discussed ad nauseam with several of us looking it up on the internet. By us, I donā€™t mean people who agree, I mean people who post. Then I think it was RubyRoo who posted that a bed could be found right away in a crisis and she was excoriated by the mob because ā€œno beds exist.ā€ By the way, your false ignorance does not go over well. You may want to try another tactic.

1 Like

Exactly.

Even reasonably functional adult children sometimes need help navigating their medical insurance options, ESPECIALLY through the marketplace.

That JK would ensure LK had medical insurance, either through the marketplace or a private policy, seems totally reasonable to me, and not at all indicative of the co-dependent, arrested development rest of their relationship.

9 Likes

Hmmm, interesting tactic accusing someone of false ignorance. Kind of insulting really.

I was wondering if you personally had researched it and what the wait time would be at a private facility. Not a state owned facility.

I think that is the difference in my question versus what was discussed before.
It felt like the topic before was about publicly funded beds.

:hatched_chick:

13 Likes

Someone up thread said they wished they had the 2019 New Jersey Police Disciplinary Report. I found the link to the past several years. In 2019, New Jersey had over 1,700,000 police calls and if memory serves for the past hours 766 complaints. 0.045%

https://www.nj.gov/njsp/division/ops-annual-reports.shtml

Someone would have to be paying for her implants, Botox, prescriptions, etc.

6 Likes

I assume they are all paid for by the same person/funds/account that all of her expenses are paid from.

5 Likes

I seriously doubt the helicopter would have made sense.

Not disputing two bullet wounds to the chest is a life threatneing emergency, but they were within ~25 minutes of Morris County Medical Center, which is a Level I Trauma Center. I think by the time they got a helicopter in the air, got a landing zone, loaded and got to Morris County, there wouldnā€™t be much difference in the travel time between the chopper and the ambulance.

Again, not disputing that they were life threatening issues, but if they stopped the bleeding and she had a patent airway on scene she was stable for transport. I donā€™t recall hearing that her lung collapsed, but I might have that wrong.

Thereā€™s a concept in EMS called the golden hour. You have to get an accident victim to the appropriate level of treatment within an hour. Helicopter rides are for people who are going to miss the golden hour, because of long extrications from motor vehicle accidents or being in remote areas. Not for a stabilized patient with multiple trauma centers within driving distance.

20 Likes

Same with the split stem to stern. I checked with my DH. Heā€™s given a lot of blood products over the years and heā€™s never had anyone sliced open because of them before.

And the broken hand that RG couldnā€™t remember on then witness stand. How realistic is it to forget a broken hand, especially one you supposedly had surgery on, twice?

7 Likes

I have a feeling that just about everything that happened with them came under the heading of something MB had never had to do before, after probably about 40 years in the horse business.

So I can imagine why he thought he would be able to handle this situation, since he probably had handled other situations with bad customers in the past. Iā€™m guessing most people who had never dealt with this type before would have been struggling with the whole mess.

17 Likes

I think you make an excellent point.

Most people do not imagine there are people in the world like Lauren Kanarek and her support system. Most people are used to dealing with varied levels of people from difficult to easy to get along with, but not even the most difficult we expect to deal with in our lives come close to the level of these people. Michael had no idea what he was dealing with because who would think being asked to leave a trainer would lead to someone plotting to finish the bastard.

22 Likes

How would you know what is usual or unusual for Krohl hearings?

I donā€™t know and I donā€™t think anyone but a few might know. Those who would know would have experience in such things. So whatā€™s your experience?

17 Likes

[quote=ā€œAngela_Freda, post:5013, topic:778966, full:trueā€]

How far was the farm from the hospital she went to?
Was a helicopter even a likely option? Do they even have one?
[/]

Through personal experience, it doesnā€™t matter how far a hospital is, it matters what the injury is and the severity of it as perceived by the responding EMS.

Helicopters can be sent fairly quickly. I am about 55 miles outside a major city, an hourā€™s drive if traffic is good. It takes 13 minutes to get the helicopter here. I live in the middle of nowhere.

In an area like Long Valley, advanced medical centers and helicopters are more common.

In my experience, from the time the decision was made to use the medi-vac and it was dispatched, the helicopter was landing with a minute or 2 of getting me to the landing site.

4 Likes

I hope we are interpreting it wrong but knowing how state programs in general are severely lacking, Iā€™m not surprised. If no treatment is being provided, months after admission, it would appear Graystone is nothing more then a glorified jail.

Good reminder to donate to the GFM. Heā€™s going to need his lawyers to take action which obviously isnā€™t cheap.

12 Likes

Great reminder! So true! So very true!

3 Likes

Who covers her addiction med, and what does that cost, I wonder

4 Likes