Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

The picture with the bullet path that hit the door. The one that supposedly was aimed at RG.
Prosecution asked what it meant about where the barrel of the gun was at. Officer testified that the front of the barrel of the gun was approximately near where the front of the pickup truck was. Prosecution asked for clairfication. Officer confirmed the muzzle was near the front of the truck.

Could not confirm the casings were related to the defect used to create the trajectory or even what type of bullet was used to create the defect.

3 Likes

That jives with shots fired in retreat. Same line as I have.

If MB tried to get back to his truck but was stopped by dog and attack and fell there a bullet(s) could have easily gone in LKs direction.

Seems the tussle came first.

6 Likes

My mom was on BC when she got pregnant with me and also my sister, we both have reproductive issues. Makes me think it’s related to that.

2 Likes

I can answer this as I have it, and yes you have 2 periods. If you are lucky they are on schedule together, but it’s hell for me. One in 5 months I get it so bad I will be bed ridden and unable to do much because of fainting, going into shock from pain etc. It’s bad.

You can also get pregnant while being pregnant, depending on your situation.

3 Likes

Do they share ovaries? Why don’t they remove one? Sounds like it’s awful!

Officer doing the trajectory analysis was instructed, no advised (third time he made that statement/correction under oath) that there were three shots, two to LK and 1 to the door.

2 Likes

No one ovary on each side and for me it’s split down the middle with one side bigger than the other. I didn’t even know about it until about 10 years ago. It’s basically your uterus forms and splits down the middle. Some people have a heart shaped one as it didn’t entirely split. It’s called a horned uterus for anyone interested and there isn’t a tonne of information out there about it.

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone denies or is trying to minimize her injury. It was awful and through the miracles of modern medicine she survived!
In my opinion, the exaggeration and misstating about the facts take away from the extent of the injury. The “stem to stern” and “flatline” etc don’t need to be added. The injury, as it was, stands on its own.

23 Likes

Thanks for answering. It’s very interesting!

4 Likes

Who’s phone was on the table? It’s labeled as Google phone. I can’t remember.

1 Like

Nah vultures are pretty cool. There is research into how certain viruses and bacteria in carrion meet their demise in vultures.

7 Likes

A third casing was found? I thought only two casings were found. Or are you referring to something else that was found?

4 Likes

I agree that the language used to describe her injuries is dramatic, and I agree that certain posters
are using specific language in an apparent effort to incite an emotional response. But I think it’s a bad look to try and minimize her injuries.

5 Likes

As far as an outside egress
LK herself testified to the location of one. And MHG testified to the basement having access to inside the house.

3 Likes

What is that bushy area in this picture that is behind the gravel? Isn’t that were RG was chasing the dog around? Was that searched?

4 Likes

I was on our local fairs horses committee years ago when a leadline horse flipped on a child. Me and a podiatrist were the only ones with any medical knowledge and we were looking at each other like well ooh I hope the emts get here soon. There was an ambulance on the other side of the fairgrounds but they wouldn’t stop the tractor pull for us to use it so another ambulance had to come from town. I KID YOU NOT. Anyway we weren’t sure if it would be the helicopter so we had everyone move their horses to the other side of the arena and had some people move their trailers so there was a nice flat place for a chopper to land. The horse folks were mostly cooperative. Although we had a few who were confident that their horse would be fine because the week before a helicopter had landed at the next county over during the speed show and no horses freaked out. But it wasn’t these horse so MYA. In the end it was an ambulance and the little girl was fine.

13 Likes

Lol. Sorry.

I thought it came up in the testimony at the trial that all three phones were piled on the table together. Which seemed like an odd detail.

8 Likes

Except I believe the ear witness said he was only on the phone with RG for just a few seconds before RG handed the phone to LK. And then the ear witness heard what he later thought were gunshots not very long after that.

So that completely contradicts their account. Shocker. Not.

7 Likes

I often think the leadline is the scariest class.

1 Like