Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

I wonder if he asked them what they were doing there, they told him the FM gave them permission and he pulled his phone out to try to call and verify. And either Ms. Badass lost it and charged him - like, “How dare you question me?” - or the dog got out at that point and attacked him. And then the gun appeared - I’m still not convinced MB brought it to the scene but also not convinced that he didn’t bring it - and RG jumped him and the gun discharged during the scuffle.

As for the alleged “murder plot” - didn’t they come up with that theory after the shooting? I seem to recall something about LK stating that it became clear afterwards that what they had been hearing on the recordings was a “plan” to dispose of them (for the purpose of stealing her horses - yeah, right. :roll_eyes:).

12 Likes

How can anyone read it other than as saying each bedroom will have at least one means of emergency egress?

1 Like

A basement with 2 forms of egress is acceptable. No one expects more.

10 Likes

MB already had people living in the barn. He also lived in the barn before his wife moved out of the house. He was in the process of adding more sleeping rooms in the loft area.

Section 7:9A-8.2 - Septic tanks

(a) The use of a septic tank shall be required for all systems except as provided at 7:9A-8.3.

(b) The minimum capacity of the septic tank shall be determined in accordance with the following criteria:

1. When serving single family dwelling units, septic tanks shall have the minimum capacity of 250 gallons per bedroom. Expansion attics shall be considered additional bedrooms. In no case shall the capacity be less than 1000 gallons.

2. When serving installations other than single family dwelling units, the minimum capacity shall be 1.5 times (150 percent) the volume of sanitary sewage, Q, when Q, determined as prescribed in 7:9A-7.4, in less than 1,500 gallons per day. When Q is greater than 1,500 gallons per day, the minimum capacity in gallons shall be 1,125 plus 0.75Q. In no case shall the capacity be less than 1000 gallons.

2 Likes

Why do you think that?

2 Likes

Maybe where you live. Not in my state and not in NJ according to NJ code.

1 Like

I’m being sarcastic.

11 Likes

Please see the bolded sentence, @Knights_Mom

How is the information about that police report you claimed to have read coming along?

You already admitted that the judgement you announced in your post was made up. Are you going to admit that this was made up too?

17 Likes

In your state where the only way pipes freeze is by not paying the gas bill?

25 Likes

Darn it, I usually can see the sarcasm font too. I apologize for missing it this time.

5 Likes

The day is young.

7 Likes

I don’t read code for living but it seems to me that it is stating that each bedroom in a basement must have at least two openings for egress, and they must both open to the outside. So each sleeping room in the basement should have had at least a door leading to the outside and a window opening to the outside. My guess is that perhaps they did not have windows, which may be why they were disallowed for habitation.

2 Likes

According to post 70 and other related posts, the door was wide open during the entire exchange (so they could easily flee back into the house). The infamous post 70 talks about how they knew all of the murder plans involved getting them together and how they knew to stay on the porch or easily able to flee into the house.

3 Likes

As you’re not the septic police the only relevant point is that people were staying in the barn because of the behavior of the grifters.

17 Likes

You’ve misread the code.

8 Likes

Going back to the infamous Post 70. In it LK says she approached MB and the table and chair were between them when he pulled out the gun. We now know MB’s phone was on the table making that the most likely to be his true location. And that placement would mean he was not by the bush.

4 Likes

Another one that infuriates me. Her dad for years has fought for them to test the DNA they have and they wouldn’t! Instead they let the media go wild accusing him, while he was the biggest fighter for justice! Ugh!

5 Likes

Yes and I don’t disagree with this. It’s just so hard to believe that LE really didn’t do much of anything in this case. It’s awful.

3 Likes

You deserve a medal, and a lifetime supply of dark chocolate and red wine for dealing with 2 periods. And here I thought my fibroids were bad. Thanks for educating me - I’m a bit embarrassed that as a woman I had no idea this existed.

11 Likes