Unlimited access >

Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Which seems plausible if there’s no loveseat up there. But there was.
How did any of that happen with that up there?!

2 Likes

Sqeeeeeeeeee, why thank you

16 Likes

Great, now I’ll have that music stuck in my head all day. Lol.

3 Likes

thank you, it’s ok I had no idea I even had it until I had to have a procedure done and it was discovered. I had never heard of it before that moment!

2 Likes

Thank you for correcting me.

1 Like

But it’s happy music :notes: :notes: :notes:

5 Likes

Very true. Could be worse. It’s just funny how the tune instantly popped into my head at the sight of that group dancing around, even without the music.

6 Likes

Ho boy, it has been in my head since Thanksgiving.

2 Likes

I’m 9hrs behind with comments but if that’s the case then he pulled up, went to the table, put his phone down and then began shooting? Makes no sense.
I hate not knowing.

16 Likes

Until after Hurricane Sandy.

1 Like

I think you are right on the face of what you typed, not your intent. It shows MB is not interested in lawful procedures.

1 Like

Last I checked making illegal recordings is not overly lawful either…
But some how you manage to justify those as being OK.

Do you at least admit now that there are stairs out of the basement even though you have insisted every way you can that there are not stairs out of the basement?

20 Likes

I’m guessing someone grabbed his phone after everything went down and placed it on the table?

1 Like

Not according to testimony, no one testified to having moved the phone. Actually, it was on the diagram that was stipulated to by both the prosecution and the defense as facts agreed upon. Both sides agreed the location of the phone was an accurate representation of the crime scene, and it wasn’t moved there. One can see that MB was at the table, which was close to the truck.

More to the point, suggesting the phone was moved goes against the testimony of how the crime scene was collected.

13 Likes

I really appreciate that she is quoting or linking to laws, rules, and regulations. It takes some effort to do that and shows respect for the reader that they are believed to be able to read and understand.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

No.

1 Like

All we know is by the time the crime scene investigator stopped responding as a police officer to a call out for an active shooter and then went back to his real job, that at some point someone put the phone on the table. Whether that someone was initially MB or one of 50 LE lifting it out of the rain and water on the ground, we don’t know.

2 Likes

No one put the phone on the table. No one testified to that. The officer said he found the phone on the table and put the plastic bag on top of it to protect it from the rain. The defense would not have stipulated to the phone being on the table if someone other than MB had put it there. Are you suggesting that the chain of custody on the evidence was broken? Shouldn’t that make anyone question the legitimacy of any of the evidence they collected? Are you suggesting the prosecution allowed a fundamental misrepresentation of evidence occur during the trial? Are you suggesting they were honest about the locations of where LK/RG’s phones were found, but not MB’s?

And notice, I managed to not accuse you of just lying and making stuff up to post.

26 Likes

Wait, so where was RG standing, exactly, when LK was shot by MB?

1 Like

I doubt there was anywat the defense could argue that point, since MB wouldn’t recall what, if anything, he did with the phone during that whole clusterfunction.

12 Likes