Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

In fact, she groused here and on FB that her informants (the two working students she trusted) had been ousted by MHG. That was at least before July 25th, 2019 and seems to have been part of why she called for “war”.

7 Likes

Yes, they left long before August.

3 Likes

If I’m not mistaken the Katie Whalen Maninger mention in the screenshot of Lauren’s post above is a frequent poster on the forums. Perhaps they will pop up and tell us more about this conversation, if indeed they are a poster on CoTH.

4 Likes

Really?

7 Likes

There is definitely one person in this case who will never, ever, ever be seen in the same light again.

16 Likes

I wonder if Katie is still friends with Lauren after all that came out in the trial?

3 Likes

This posts is telling for more than one reason, but here LK confirms that she believes she heard the plot to “set up, frame and murder 2 people,” obviously meaning her and RG.

So are we seriously to believe that this plot was said directly in front of LK?

That MHG, RC, who were allegedly involved in the plot, went and told LK about said plot?

The barn gossip theory makes absolutely no sense. No one had loyalty to LK and telling LK of the alleged plot would only incriminate the person telling LK.

Even in the above post, LK acknowledges how absurd it would be to speak of the alleged plot in front of her meaning that the recording devices are what “alerted” her to the alleged “plot.” It also eludes to the conversations about the alleged “plot” being made in private.

23 Likes

Golly, gosh, and gee, if I overheard a plot to “set up, frame. and murder two people” I would call the police. But I’m funny that way.

26 Likes

And, I would turn over such evidence ASAP!

15 Likes

Thank you. Hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

Hey, your memory is pretty good on this point. LK testified to the FB post conversation being April 20, 2019, so you are dang close.

Hope your headache gets better.

18 Likes

Really?

Walthers/Rugers

The only Facebook post I said didn’t exist is one saying LK had a Ruger after someone posted here that it was Walthers. I haven’t said other Facebook posts don’t exist. I don’t know.

At this point, you are lying about me.

Didn’t LK admit under oath that she lies on social media? Don’t most people here believe she lies all the time? What’s different about this topic that whatever she has said is believable to the point that people here are defending her as telling the truth?

8 Likes

I prefer to discuss the civil trial, you prefer to insult people on social media. That’s ok. You be you.

1 Like

And you see it clearly. Thank you.

They think they are helping the defense somehow.

1 Like

I think it’s more subtle than wholesale fabrication. You can lie with elements of the truth.

6 Likes

“Recollections may vary” and yours is faulty.

11 Likes

She wrote she had a Ruger. The post was then deleted as she, you, her friends like to do. I posted screen shots of a dozen + people who also saw her post that and stated such on multiple social media places.

Deal with it. Or don’t.

24 Likes

Where’s the insult? If you are going to post nonsense, don’t be surprised when people call it nonsense. We are all discussing the civil trial (except for those that continually try to rehash the criminal verdict). The difference between you and most of us is that most of us are discussing the facts.

22 Likes