Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

The weekend after Thanksgiving. :no_mouth:

According to my secret garage micā€¦ and the transcripts my mom made from the recordings.

23 Likes

And the reason will be because the sweet potatoes had marshmallow on them. Itā€™s a conspiracy to ruin the sweet potatoes.

14 Likes

Arenā€™t sweet potatoes sweet enough? The clue is in the name. Iā€™ve always wondered why on earth Americans put marshmallows on them. Who does that?

13 Likes

Bravo!!
Screenshot_20221118_205431~2

11 Likes

Ok. I suggest you not advise anyone on whether or not they need an accessible bathroom in their private facility, even if it is an industrial site with hazards.

1 Like

Murderlize? Murderize? Lol. New vocabulary for COTH either way.

6 Likes

Bugs Bunny. I blame him.

14 Likes

I read them and yes you both were.

17 Likes

You have literally no idea what you are talking about.

16 Likes

If you think your behavior on that thread is defensible, then I feel real pity for you. You must not understand sexual assault or social mores.

21 Likes

I suggest you not advise anyone on 1) the law, 2) how to behave appropriately when discussing sexual assault, 3) how to discuss facts on a public forum in a manner that is conducive to productive discourse and decency.

23 Likes

I have not read all of the threads dedicated to this topic since the beginning, but of the threads I have read, I havenā€™t seen anyone defend Lauren ā€œto the deathā€, or defend her even close to that. Can you name who has done this on these threads so I can educate myself?

2 Likes

Say what?

2 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa.

Have you ever have sweet potatoes with toasty little marshmallows on them? Melty and gooey but toasted on the outsideā€¦ :drooling_face:

I also put brown sugar on them. You know, to negate any nutritional value.

12 Likes

No. Because potatoes are not a dessert item lol

5 Likes

Then you havenā€™t had sweet potato pie! Itā€™s like pumpkin pie, only just as good.

7 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Just so I understand this line of thinking: some of you are saying that Michael interrupted the interview between the CPS woman and his girlfriend because for some reason he decided at that very minute that he just had to check the safe for the gun because he thought it might not be there even though he put it there. So he kicked the CPS woman and his girlfriend out of his office, opened the safe and discovered that the gun was not there, and immediately got in his truck and drove down to the house that he thought Lauren had vacated, because he thought she stole the gun but probably left it behind in the house after she was forced to leave by whatever authority told her she had to vacate the premises. Then, when he got to the house that he thought was vacated, he found himself confronted by Lauren brandishing a gun, got into a tussle with her, and somehow by complete accident Lauren ended up with two gunshot wounds to her chest. Is that the theory that is most believed here?

3 Likes

Well when you put it like thatā€¦ Itā€™s clear youā€™re not actually trying to understand alternatives.
Thatā€™s your prerogative.

19 Likes

I canā€™t speak for anyone else, but I think the prevailing theory among many posters is that LK and RG have shown themselves to be completely untruthful many times, including contradicting themselves and each other on the witness stand, and MB has no memory of what happened at the house.

So almost anything could have happened, since the police did not gather any forensic evidence to speak of, and the video that RG mentioned to the first policeman to arrive seems to have mysteriously disappeared.

Itā€™s too bad that the 40-50 policeman on the scene did not think to grab the surveillance cameras at the house, which also mysteriously disappeared by the next day.

32 Likes