Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Remind me: what did MB do to LK to bully her?

24 Likes

Indeed. I think there are so many variables in this case. In which, at least to me, there is not a definitive answer to what ā€œexactlyā€ happened at the farm house on August 7, 2019. Had there been proper forensics done at the scene, on the persons involved, had the camera been collected immediately and the download(s) to the cloud, there may be actual concrete evidence as to what really happened. Unfortunately this did not happen. Shameful in my mind. Because of the shoddy investigation, many scenarios can be thought of, of which make absolute perfect sense.

This is not a black and white case. We know certain things as fact, but then other thing are very very fuzzy.

For me, I look at the facts that have been established and then try to fit in the variables that have been proposed. The largest non-variable to me is LKā€™s history and admitted lying, admitting to wanting to Finish the bastard. That tells me so much.

LK was shot, that much is truth. Who shot her and how it happened is unknown. It may never be known. I have hope and expectations that so much more will be revealed in the criminal trial.

18 Likes

Per her court testimony there was that one night he yelled at her, and that one time MHG wouldnā€™t let her use a bridle. Thatā€™s how she answered Mr Bilinkas, under oath.

30 Likes

I figured it was something like ā€œeat a sandwich.ā€

9 Likes

Did she not have her own bridle?

6 Likes

No one said you had to be here and yet here you are.

20 Likes

That was a post by RG. (Donā€™t remember if it was Instagram or Facebook)

11 Likes

No idea what provisions the parties will want but I did my own Zoom deposition from my house and then my car.

3 Likes

Small but important detail - now it is the civil trial. I figure the auto fill worked its magic and got it wrong (I k ow YOU know it is now civil cases). It does it to me all the time.

6 Likes

Marshmellows, smarshmellows. The Thanksgiving sweet potato casserole that I make has bacon, bourbon and pecans in it. (Oh, I lied. I use George Dickel Tennessee Whisky instead of bourbon). :grin:

12 Likes

Yes, but you are not a known, proven liar while under oath on the witness stand.

13 Likes

The problem with your continuing to obsess on these points is that your insistence of using faulty premise constantly delivers you to faulty conclusion.

27 Likes

Recipe, pretty please!

3 Likes

22 Likes

Yeah, I saw that first clap-back and immediately winced on the behalf of the original poster (they must be new here). Iā€™ve learned a lot from @FitzE, and appreciate the clear way she lays out the legal facts of the situation. Definitely not someone whose intelligence Iā€™d attack.

20 Likes

No surprise there. :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Donā€™t you hate when that happens!? Silly me, for sure I meant civil trial.

5 Likes

Nailed it.

15 Likes

Good point and I think you are spot on with your observations. :grinning:

10 Likes

Ok, I just spewed coffee on my keyboard. :laughing:

9 Likes