Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Did they? I had forgotten that part.

Did the judge decide to exclude him as a witness?

I really appreciate this post. I think it captures one of the most troubling aspects of this saga. LK and RG come off as particularly hollow. That lack of essence is filled with bile (figuratively) instead.

15 Likes

ā€œImpeached on the witness standā€ is not the same as committing perjury.

1 Like

I think the prosecution declined to call him. There was some discussion about it at one point where the judge formally dismissed him as a witness. He also had a subpoena filed in FL like MHG, LK, and RG.

I do believe that at one point during the trial they set up the intro to some nasty implications by pointing out Morrisā€™ ban that happened only a few days before the shooting affected Michael because Morris was a big influence on him. The brunt of the sexual allegations/abuse claims LK made against MB involve MHGā€™s son. And no, I donā€™t know what is in the complaint, but LK did post online sexual allegations against MB.

13 Likes

Interesting, thanks.

I donā€™t know how it would have affected the case, but there probably would have been some entertainment value in seeing Schellhorn try to question GM. He might have found GM to be a little tougher subject than the teenage working student.

13 Likes

:laughing: :rofl:

I donā€™t think there are any of those in Holland or Canada where my parents chose to settle, but on the wrong day I could possibly be mistaken for one. :laughing: :rofl:

7 Likes

And thatā€™s not a useful member of a training barn how?

29 Likes

Not as useful as chasing off paying customers and letting your dog scare/bite people, apparently. /s

Regarding javelinas- you never know what you might learn here on the BB on any given day.

24 Likes

And if I might add to this comment, a mutual vet disclosed that they dropped LK as a client, prior to the incident, because, in their words, she was :bat: :poop: crazy.

36 Likes

:100:

5 Likes

I recall from the earlier threads that there was a vet who would no longer accept her as a client.

Waiting for this barge to tilt [back] to MHG destroying his marriage and income insecurity. I feel some of the players, particularly Schelhorn and the Kā€™s, were clueless about major league barns.

20 Likes

Please stop marginalizing the job of schooling horses. The vast majority of amateurs need their horses schooled - especially if they are unable to ride during the week. And if Iā€™m not mistaken, Iā€™m pretty sure she trained clients.

38 Likes

Ok

Did I say they were the same thing?
Rhetorical question, because we both know the answer is no.
They both were shown to be untruthful. More than once.

And we know of at least one ammy at Michaelā€™s barn who was known to not ride their own horses very much so clearly they needed schooling rides.

21 Likes

However she had several clients who were, RC for example. And wrt DD, having that successful horse boarding/training and thus represent your barn has other benefits too.

13 Likes

And we also know that one specific ammy didnā€™t like MHG riding her horses or training her. Nonetheless, MHG attempted to do some training with her.

13 Likes

So we clearly know that certain posters did not follow the testimony and missed key points.

22 Likes

Yes. Except RC had to be there on behalf of the prosecution to aid her own case but her testimony was pro MB. And LK lived there because her father threatened Mzb so that would happen.

10 Likes

Not to defend HH, but I do believe there was discussion about MB having suffered concussions, as well as abuse, related to his mental health and the impressive standing he has reached in the Equestrian community in spite of that challenge.
Someone who has watched more recently please correct me if Iā€™ve gotten that wrong.

2 Likes

For sure, she was.

Wasnā€™t part of LKā€™s problem that she objected to being trained by MHG instead of MB?

17 Likes