Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

You are hilarious. You are now schooling a prosecutor and have lumped me in with him. Laugh

1 Like

So now pointing out a hole in the part of the prosecutions case that you are using to insist something is a certain way is someone schooling the prosecutor?

Or are you referring to something else?

10 Likes

Ah, finally the day shift. Time to spin the wheel!

27 Likes

That is interesting. Iā€™ve wondered about that too only for the defense purposes.

1 Like

Based on @ekat postings, I think s/he probably has the chops to school a prosecutor. However, I do not read her post that way.

The problem I see with your arguments, and this has been pointed out, is that you give no credit to LK for creating the circumstances in which she found herself. I think her behavior bears far more consequences than you give it.

38 Likes

Itā€™s from the Bear and Rabbit book series by Julian Gough

I have all the books and they are wonderful for all ages.

Edited to correct a major mistake on my part! The books are by Tara Shannon! I have no idea who Julian Glough is! :thinking: Thank you @Fiesta01!

8 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

A friend and I discussed recently how LK must have thought she had made it to Shangri-la when she went to FL and was thrust into the world of Michael Barisone for a full month! How intoxicating that must have been for her. She would have never wanted that to end. In the presence of greatness on so many levels.

Then she blew it.

Edit: misspelling

20 Likes

She blew it up!

10 Likes

ETA: yes, Iā€™m behind this morning.

So, this is one thing LK had to say about the ā€œpaperworkā€ā€¦

And on August 6th she had this to say on FB:

So, it seems to me on the 6th, there was some plan to have Michael and others subpoenaed for some trial. So, based on context, it seems that she did indeed plan some injury and to claim Mb/the farm was responsible. And this was the day before the shootingā€¦.

And then on August 7th we have this gemā€¦.

She is again referencing being able to watch them with hidden cameras. She has to be referring to the barn, since the other cameras were at the house and everyone else was living in the barn that can not be seen from the house. However, it seems there is also an admission that she now knows the recordings will not be admissible in court. Interesting that again, before the shooting, we are talking about court actions.

47 Likes

And you know this how?

All we know is that the prosecutionā€™s office sent over 81 recording files. None of us random nobodies actually know what is really on them or that that number incorporates them all, or how they were sourced by the prosecution.

23 Likes

Reading that stuff she wrote is chilling. She is scary BSC.

45 Likes

She was 38 at the time and admits to spending 20 years scheming.

Gee, is it any wonder she has had no long-term friends in real life coming forward to defend her?

36 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not arguing that it was a serious death threat. The prosecutor did not charge anyone with conspiracy. Iā€™ve said all along that it was an expression of hatred and frustration.

Iā€™m contrasting my interpretation of MHGs statement ā€œIā€™m going to effing kill herā€ with your (g) interpretation of ā€œFinish the bastardā€.

By her logic, MB could have murdered any of his customers, since he probably had signed releases from all of them. No wonder he kept a shovel in his truck. :woman_facepalming:

47 Likes

Let me get this right. If my barnowner or trainer is making me sign a waver that is actually a plan to kill me, I should stay?

40 Likes

The difference here is, Lauren Kanarek admitted under oath that she was planning to ruin him.

30 Likes

Apparently so. Even when your dad/lawyer/whatever has already lined up a new barn for you around the corner.

I do think the police did a terrible job from start to finish on the whole situation.

That being said, itā€™s maybe not surprising that the police had reached the point of rolling their eyes by the time they were getting called out because LK didnā€™t want to sign the standard release form.

17 Likes

ā€œsign off on our own murdersā€

Sheā€™s rather paranoid, I would sayā€¦and even drawing the dots as she connects them.

Sure, after the shooting her paranoia likely increased and everything became about that and some grandiose murder plot.

Itā€™s entirely possible that they had been trying to get her to sign this paper for ages, and since her BSC behavior was intensifying, they really wanted to make sure their asses were covered should she injur herself (HERSELF) and think it would be a good time to try and cash in. No, I donā€™t think anyone was wanting her to sign this paper so that if she were murdered no one would be held liable. I really donā€™t think there was this grand plot, and Iā€™m willing to be proven wrong, but not holding my breath.

Itā€™s super common in many barns to both have the state liability sign posted and sign on waiver.

23 Likes