Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

I mean…

It may have failed on (most of) us here on the BB. But we were probably not the target audience.

Who knows if it may have scored points with anyone else? Or maybe anyone in the court room?

5 Likes

I could almost see her creating this whole waiver issue so she could mess with his mind by later removing a waiver she made memorable by creating drama around the signing of it.

6 Likes

Oh no @Warmblood1, you’ve done it now! Be prepared for backlash, called a hater, being obsessed, a liar, mean, etc. By the way, you are 100% correct! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

25 Likes

That does seem plausible, doesn’t it?

13 Likes

Gee, I wonder which of the parties involved had extensive experience at screaming and threatening others? :thinking:

23 Likes

You can try and frame your words however you want… they still come across as abhorrent. We all see what you were doing there. I still find it hilarious that you will double down on the words of an admitted liar and defend them despite their own sworn testimony to trying to ruin someone and call people who point out said admission out as “victim blaming”. It frankly boggles the mind. But, you do you.

25 Likes

Aren’t the parents supposed to be back in the country this week? Who wants to wager whether they will comply or continue to refuse to cooperate? Was it ever clear if Bagel actually represents them or not?

23 Likes

Auto correct at its finest! :laughing: :rofl:

24 Likes

Hahahahahahahaha

6 Likes

That’s HILARIOUS!!

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Gaslighting at its finest.

11 Likes

Oops…perhaps my system blurred Bruce and Nagel into Bagel. I think I’ll leave it. It sort of fits IMO.

21 Likes

Onion Bagel? Sourdough Bagel? Toasted Bagel? There’s got to be something there.

6 Likes

LaLaPoppyseed Bagel?

28 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

I have been saying this for ages and was called mean. I just don’t see her talent. I am pretty sure I could ride a decent beginner test, but I know my limits. In the interest of full disclosure, I have a lovely shoulders in and a beautiful turn on the haunches, pretty decent haunches in and leg yields… but I cannot get my mare to halt consistently, much less square,… and our flying changes are sometimes hair raising… so I would probably fail every test because our halt sucks majorly. (Someone please tell me why she shifts her bum right on every halt!) We have some beautiful changes and some changes that I can only call pogo sticking. Hard core fails. That said, I don’t ride dressage!

12 Likes

At this point, so much is easy to imagine

1 Like

Maybe bialy instead of a bagel…no hole but a serious indention and much flatter!

3 Likes

Perhaps this deserves its own thread, but did anyone watch Le Mieux’s new “all star” competition? That’s what had me obsessing about my halt.

3 Likes