Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

And not just recording conversations. Implying there were videos as well. My vote is she was gloating immediately after getting out of the hospital and then has had to progressively backpedal or change the script. So, the earlier in the timeline something was said, the closer to the truth it probably is. The more something she said disparaged Michael, the more likely it is a lie.

17 Likes

It was pretty darn remarkable the degree to which they could not keep their stories straight on even the most basic things, even prior to the cross examinations.

And they had 2 1/2 years to work on that before the trial ever happened. Wow.

12 Likes

She posted this on August 6, 2019 to Ruth Cox’s page, as a reply to a post Ruth had put about (shared?) about a 22 year old dog. Her comment about appearance was insulting Ruth’s appearance as being unattractive.

She’s stating that she could hear Ruth and Michael “plotting” on her recordings of ALL barn conversations (that implies throughout the barn - including clearly private spaces - like Michael’s office). She is also stating the MHG wanted Ruth out of the picture.

No, the state wasn’t going to do her bidding. They aren’t supposed to be her employees.

That third one grazed me &
missed Robs head in our own apartment as we
peacefully sat on our porch.

Rob was in the apartment AND on the porch. Pretty nifty trick.

22 Likes

Well, they probably had a signed boarding/liability release from RC (and a shovel), and RC actually had a horse with some potential, as he has proven since then.

RC was probably lucky to get out of there alive! /s

6 Likes

I have a tractor and a front end loader. Clearly I’m a killer.

Oh and pens in my car. Anyone who doesn’t think pens can’t literally be used as weapons is a fool. Ditto for the wire in a bra.

7 Likes

[quote=“Sdel, post:1556, topic:778966, full:true”]

Her testimony during the trial about the sequence of events, who was where, when, what happened, and then what happened next, was all so jumbled up I am not at all clear on how things went down. She contradicted herself, backtracked, and changed her story so many times I can’t imagine how the jury followed her. And her various stories never seemed to match RG’s. If only we had the video from the camera over the porch. But no, the Keystone Kops neglected to try to secure it, giving RG ample opportunity to delete the files (and I do not believe him that he turned off the camera only minutes before the shooting incident).

15 Likes

Wasn’t one of her first tellings here that she had to go back inside, upstairs, and get Robert Guy Goodwin/Jim E Starks/Superman?

13 Likes

I believe so. And that he was upstairs doing laundry while talking to the earwitness lawyer at the same time. Even though I believe that the earwitness lawyer testified that he only spoke to RG for a moment before RG handed the phone to LK.

Again, it’s hard to keep all those pesky details straight.

5 Likes

Did someone wash that hoodie and t-shirt in cold water before it was photographed for evidence? There wasn’t a smidgen of blood noticeable on the photos. @hut-ho78 long ago told us all about blood removal, so she will surely lash back at why there was no blood!

13 Likes

That is very, very interesting info that 48 Hours interviewed the jurors. And the last lines in that Tweet - typical disgusting insinuations from LK. One thing that she will never have is class.

16 Likes

I doubt they actually did.
Lauren Kanarek likes to make things up.

10 Likes

Another reason why MHG wanted her off the premises.

15 Likes

I doubt any of the jurors agreed to talk with 48 Hours.

She’s simply upset that Bilinkas and Deininger have a MUCH better media presence and demeanor than Bruce. Slimey.

15 Likes

Didn’t she boast that she was suing them? What happened to that? More bluster and braggadocio?

11 Likes

I also doubt 48 Hours told Lauren who else they were interviewing. Michael being interviewed is a no-brainer. Ditto for one or both of his attorneys and Schellhorn. They may or may not be real journalists, but they certainly know the value of building suspense and ratings.

5 Likes

That suit must not be going well already! Perhaps she heard the laughter from the 48 Hours Law Offices.

16 Likes

I thought that the laundry room was just inside the door from the porch. And the stairs to their apt. was right there, too. If he was doing laundry, he was just inside the door. So I don’t understand all the jumbled comments about he went upstairs, she went upstairs to tell him that MB was there, etc.

2 Likes

One thing we can never set aside is she is a “recovering” addict living with an actively using addict (so not in recovery). Addicts lie.

19 Likes

In other news Mom & Dad had fun in Dubai taking photos of people in local clothing, child focused shopping carts, indoor skiing, a door, chairs, in other words realizing exactly how poor they truly are compared to anyone in Dubai. I hope the locals didn’t know they were Americans taking photos of random people. So gauche.

Shocking, to me at least, that anyone of Jewish descent would step foot in any Saudi nation.

Photos on Instagram

11 Likes

As a woman I’d never go.

18 Likes