Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Is it really an official “48 Hours” posting? I thought I read/heard that anyone could pay $8 to Twitter and call themselves anything, i.e. “Official Donald Trump.”

3 Likes

She has repeatedly referenced multiple personalities, so I guess she means Lauren, Loren, Lauran, Laurynn, and Lau-Rin.

8 Likes

Don’t forget Lollypop. :laughing:

9 Likes

That’s clearly a stage-name.

12 Likes

Aha, now we have mass victims.

15 Likes

13 Likes

Everything is back so the thread is/was wonky and no posts have gone poof. I was able to go back and read some of the cute doggie mischief posts. :slight_smile:

Now to catch up on what has been posted since last night.

4 Likes

But at least there’s Loki.

9 Likes

Agree. And who TF is SHE to call someone a Q tip??? Now, that’s projection!

16 Likes

Yup, it’s true which reminds me of the pharmaceutical company, Eli Lilly. Someone recently made a fake Eli Lilly account and falsely stated that their insulin was now free. The real Eli Lilly company came back and said it wasn’t true and they lost 6 percent in stock (billions of dollars) over the false tweet. It’s pretty wild.

I think the $8 ad is going to cost Twitter millions.

I will say that the 48 Hours account on Twitter is verified and what they’ve posted aligns with the 48 Hours episode. I just don’t think LK is happy with how she came across in the episode. Poor dear.

7 Likes

That second one is also a fake… real company is @LillyPad

4 Likes

One more reason to steer clear of Twitter.

8 Likes

I have never had a Twitter account and now never will.

4 Likes

I have one, mostly to see cute animal videos.

I almost never post anything, other than to very occasionally comment on someone else’s post.

There is cute stuff on Twitter, but also lots of not cute stuff. LOTS of it.

And I’m sure it will continue to get worse with Musk in charge. Especially now that it’s even harder to tell who is actually posting under each name.

6 Likes

The original post was from September, so before Elon.

4 Likes

Odd that the ONLY place I’ve heard it mentioned is by LK and her ardent supporters.

16 Likes

Yup, Musk has made it so that it is extremely easy to get a verified Twitter account, so there are a ton of fake accounts now pretending to be real people and entities.

2 Likes

Elvis and Radar were groomed today, FFF (feet, face, fanny) only along with a massaging bath. Both are exhausted and refuse to leave their recliners for now!

32 Likes

Oh the humanity!!

6 Likes

LOL, exhausted? No doubt.

2 Likes