Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

They can’t wait to get home to pee, poop, grab a snack and pass out. On the months they get the full groom, they skip the snack and go straight to sleep! It’s so great to know they love their groomer and her dogs, 2 of which are Elvis’ children!

7 Likes

If I calculated the right number of days, the defendant’s attorneys have until 11/30 to serve the new subpoenas and the K’s have until 12/14 or close to it to respond. If I am incorrect on these dates, please correct me. Around the middle or so of December, we might see new filings from the attorneys? Just in time for the Holidays. :christmas_tree::gift:

7 Likes

Can anyone try to get into the NJ court system? I go to eCourts Civil Case Jacket, do the pictures, and then I get this:

I just tried and got the same message you did. Maybe try a different browser or try again in a little bit? That website is frustrating!

3 Likes

I use Safari and got that message. Just tried Google Chrome and got in to what we usually see.

3 Likes

@Joanne, I always get the need to log in notifications when I try to access the court’s website. That is why I am so thankful that @ekat downloads everything for us.

5 Likes

For a dose of cuteness here’s my puppies in their Halloween costumes. Moonshine the mariachi player and Sassy the pirate.

45 Likes

Adorable!!

2 Likes

Adorable!

(I love your double ovens and rug!!)

2 Likes

Totally off topic but mine was also groomed yesterday. She was hand stripped and carded in places, clipped in other places. The groomer left her a bit too long in places, but it’s not easy to find a groomer outside of the dog show world who is truly excellent with the different Terrier cuts. (The shaved section on her RF was from the IV during her recent bout of pancreatitis.)

Also, FWIW, on Halloween weekend, we went to a large gathering of Welsh Terriers (41 of them!) and she and my hubby participated in the costume contest as The Toymaker and His Wind Up Toy. They won over some very fierce competition!

40 Likes

Gorgeous pup!!!

1 Like

Well, something has Lauren Kanarek completely off the rails of sanity! Wow!

9 Likes

???

1 Like

Let’s say she is making abundant use of Elon Musk’s Social Media Platform!

Something must be going very wrong in LaLaland.

8 Likes

As she has decades of misdeeds, was there ever anything right in LaLaLand?

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: true!

2 Likes

Glad Elon is giving her a platform so folks are forewarned she is in a rage.

I wonder what set her off now. :thinking:

5 Likes

Perhaps another one of those massive bombshells fizzled out (again)!!!

3 Likes

I’m wondering if there were new filings posted overnight. I and other folks have been having a devil of a time getting into the site today.

Edited to add that I have had a variety of error messages this AM while trying to access the site - including a new one: Administrator Shutdown.

4 Likes

It could be anything honestly. It doesn’t take much for her to attack anything and everything and continue showing the world what and who she really is.

8 Likes