Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Surprisingly, I had no trouble. Nothing new. Maybe her attorney got served with her new deposition date and it somehow interrupts her busy schedule and is an inconvenient time.

16 Likes

Eggbuttism for Thanksgiving Eve:

11 Likes

Spa day then a nap sounds like the best day ever!

3 Likes

I wish I had my dogsā€™ life. They want for nothing and are happy, healthy and truly loved by their humans! :heart:

7 Likes

Awww she must miss us

6 Likes

The quoted post predates Elongated Muskratā€™s purchase.

9 Likes

I am leaving these Twitter posts here for a very specific reason. These are examples of what LK is still putting out on social media. More sputtering, loosely veiled references designed to scare people and make them feel uncomfortable for speaking the truth.

She threatened me too. I did not realize how many people she has threatened at first. Luckily, I donā€™t get scared. I get angry and educated.

Please remember LK is no threat to anyone on this board. She is only a threat to herself.

Please speak the truth. Please stop the bully in her tracks and do not let her terrorize anyone else.

These are the type of things posted by a person whose ship is sinking while the band is playing on the upper deck.

Her behavior is known throughout the industry and she has no one to blame but herself.

She reeks of desperation to be proven right, which we know will not happen, and to remain relevant now that her 15 minutes of fame have run out.

If she thinks it is bad now, just wait until the civil suit starts. I hear bones jangling and those skeletons are just dying to come out in the light to play.

ETA: I removed the posts as I was told her Twitter account is private. I am leaving everything else I wrote up as you can get the general gist of what the absolutely brilliant LK was ranting about.

28 Likes

Holy unhinged!

14 Likes

Unhinged AND inappropriate use of apostrophes.

:turkey: :turkey: :turkey:

17 Likes

Iā€™m laughing at the mention of the ā€œsmarter 3-5 postersā€ on the BB.

Gee, are those the people who constantly chime in to attempt to defend the indefensible? I donā€™t think there are actually five of them. :thinking:

Also, all these comments are responding to posts from 48 Hours? Wow. Way to spread the word of your behavior to the largest possible audience.

24 Likes

Well, she continues to do herself no favors by keeping on posting that rubish.

17 Likes

Good grief, this is the sort of whining you see by a mid-teen girl whoā€™s been dumped by her first boyfriend, not an adult woman in her 40s. How shameful, how odd.

27 Likes

Psychologists would have fun analyzing all the projection in these Tweets.

Just to keep things balanced, Mom was having fun embarrassing herself!

7 Likes

I think she waits to posts weeks later in order to have the last word. By that time most people have noted her behavior, shrugged her off as just another addict with many issues of her own making for decades and moved on.

18 Likes

Starbucks. Itā€™s everywhere!

4 Likes

We will see if she has the last word.

Civil Trial.

10 Likes

Oh, she wonā€™t get it there. Thatā€™s why she is tweeting elsewhere, Long after most readers have taken her measure & moved along.

Edited to correct misspelled word. Left my glasses elsewhere.

6 Likes

Not sure who is more clueless, mom or tweeter.

8 Likes

Someoneā€™s cheese has slid off their cracker is the polite way to put itā€¦

15 Likes

I wonder if SS/USEless would be interested in the bodyshaming in these Tweets?

Pshaw!!! Of course not!! SS has ignored and disregarded every single report against Lauren Kanarek. Why on earth would they act now? If they didnā€™t act after the report sent to them by MB/MHG and after the testimony in the criminal trial, they never will.

A poster recently asked if I and others on this forum had contacted MB urging him to contact SS and insinuated, no, downright said that would have caused him more stress! Once again this is another glaring example of how some will do or say anything to defend and excuse Lauren and her behavior. Ridiculous. Lauren creates her own misery.

Itā€™s also been asked why these threads are called Kanarek threads rather than Barisone being the title topic! Well, these threads ARE about Barisone and bringing to light anything that exonerates him and frees him to continue his life. The mentions of any Kanarek in these threads only amplify their actions that caused the events of 8/7/19. Period.

9 Likes