Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

So, something is clearly going on in LaLa Land with mommy and daddy out of the country. notice the timing…

5 Likes

Speaking of 48 Hours… Was she shaming someone for watching that show in one of her tweets? That was a weird flex.

I don’t watch the show either, but give F all of someone else does and enjoys it.

9 Likes

Oh, and she’s done the rant at CotH/make fun of posters thing on YT and FB as well. Best to just ignore her from now on.

9 Likes

Really? I don’t know how exactly, because the news station would have to be following the person. Maybe they were, still doesn’t make it right. JMO though.

1 Like

Lol, yes. That is the Kanarek compass. Stalk, harass, body shame, threaten with lawsuits, and generally try to ruin the lives of others and then assume it’s those who watch 48 Hours who have the problem.

She is so detached from reality that it is disturbing. I think she has no clue how bad she makes herself look - or - just doesn’t care. Not sure which is worse.

21 Likes

Maybe they are negotiating a dowry.

33 Likes

Spewed darjeeling all over the screen.

:joy:

6 Likes

I believe you have won the internet today. Congratulations! :rofl:

6 Likes

Think about it. They are probably at their wits end.

7 Likes

They don’t have enough money. Not even RG has put a ring on it.

13 Likes

You mean “nothing shows low class like fat-shaming.” :grin:

4 Likes

I was being sarcastic. It’s my middle name. But yes, that would also work.

8 Likes

:100:

2 Likes

I’ve signed multitudinous releases from liability. They don’t normally come into play for gross negligence or a crime.

Of course, I haven’t read whatever it was they wanted her to sign so I don’t know if it was the standard type of release of liability.

With all the 911 calls, her saying it’s war, him saying it’s war, and with him shooting her twice, I can certainly understand how standard releases of liability or figures of speech could seem to take in an entirely different, sinister meaning even if they were not meant so.

Haven’t seen the Twitter posts. Is she responding to y’all’s recent repetitive no news LK bashing?

1 Like

Great description of LK bashing and barn threatening.

2 Likes

Fixed your little error there HoHo :innocent:

23 Likes

Aw she mentioned me! I feel so honored.
Thanks LK, I’m thrilled to know I still matter to you.

19 Likes

There, there, HH. At this point, I’m convinced even you don’t know what you’re talking about.

31 Likes

I know nothing about Twitter. Where are you seeing this?

News outlets will report on any social media posts that are relevant to the story. There is no expectation of real privacy when you start bloviating online. News outlets don’t reveal how they get the SM access to FB etc. Maybe they have techies who hack. Maybe members of the public help them log in for instance to FB pages of people arrested for murder. Maybe LE helps out. But whenever someone’s in the news in a bad way there’s mention of what they said on FB or wherever. And then often that it’s been taken down.

So there’s no expectation your online stuff is private but a given chat group like this one can have its own rules about not posting material from private FB or Twitter accounts.

16 Likes