Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

23 Likes

Iā€™m not in a Thanksgiving country, but I totally agree with your statement! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving (or The Annual Argument Gathering While Eating Awesome Food)!

Maternity wear for everyone today - so soft, stretchy & forgiving.

11 Likes

In your attempt to normalize LKā€™s actions, you insinuated that her tweets were in response to my ā€œbashingā€ her out of boredom. If boredom bashing isnā€™t the behavior of a bully (ooooh! Alliteration!), forgive me. Iā€™d say youā€™re arguing semantics.

30 Likes

Just want to remind everyone to say a prayer for police and court workers on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, when the reports of violent family gatherings come flowing in.

22 Likes

I pray for LE every single day - the most underpaid and underappreciated profession of all.

12 Likes

100% on this. The very idea is absurd.

11 Likes

Happy Thursday, then! Enjoy a virtual turkey sandwich! :plate_with_cutlery:

27 Likes

Thank you both! I was a bit taken aback by the attempt to justify why I may have been a tweet target by saying it must have been because I was boredom bashing!

Happy gobble gobble, all! Off to procrastinate doing all the holiday prepping and cooking. Lol.

13 Likes

Amen, sister!

10 Likes

Iā€™ve had eight people tell me my rescue mutt (A Men fo Mayham dog from the old UDBB) looks like a Duck Tolling dog. One of those people worked for a breeder. He does a bit and behaves like one, including working a shoreline and drawing ducks in to see what heā€™s doing (dumb ducks).
All my dogs have always been the best dogs, but he really IS the BEST dog.
And I was raised with Airedales and was going to suggest either them or the Welsh terriers. Good dogs too, though Airedales can be pretty stubborn.

7 Likes

Sheā€™sa peach! I think itā€™s hilarious that sheā€™s watching this forum and elects to tweet about us on a platform she has set to private. But the best part is sheā€™s tweeting at 48 hours in hopes more people will see it.

Keep it up Lauren, weā€™re having a good laugh.

30 Likes

I am not on Twitter so I just do not get how it works.
If her posts there are set to private and only people like Jealoushe can see them, but no one who is not her friendā€¦ why is she tagging people who can not see them? That is a very YD move, isnā€™t it? Tagging people who are unable to see it.

24 Likes

Itā€™s a CH move tooā€¦

18 Likes

Iā€™d call it a WTF move, but both suggestions would work.

21 Likes

Oh, good point!

2 Likes

You know, I think LK did it here too as well. I remember her tagging at least one banned user over and over too.

9 Likes

Hereā€™s the latest drawing just posted on the GFM update!

40 Likes

Really, who cares? :woman_shrugging:

I am trying to understand the point behind tagging people who will never see that you tagged them?
Since I am not on Twitter, I was basically asking others to confirm that was how Twitter worked, that only people who are friends can see the posts, not even the people who are tagged.

10 Likes