Unlimited access >

MB CIVIL SUIT UPDATE #10 K’s Request to Adjourn (delay) DENIED 11/01/22

Ok. Give me just one internally consistent “scenario” in which LKs injuries were caused by someone other than MB. I have heard none that I consider plausible.

It’s really quite tragic you didn’t provide such a scenario to the defense team to use in the trial to establish reasonable doubt. If you had, MB would have been found straight NG.

1 Like

It sure was nice while it lasted…

51 Likes

You claim, again, to be ignoring me, but insist on tagging me and making baseless claims about me.

ETA. How would FatDinah get in contact with me in order to “egg” me on, @Eggbutt?

1 Like

I literally laughed out loud again!

7 Likes

We won’t need to bother the moderators on a holiday weekend if we can just ignore the nonsense and carry on with the very peaceful discussion as we’ve been doing for the last few weeks.

39 Likes

I know you do not believe anyone here, but venture over into the technical help section. There is a whole thread on this very topic about the ignore feature is not working correctly and randomly does not work, etc.

Edit to add:
@CurrentlyHorseless, to save you insisting I provide a link or something like that, which you typically do, I went and got you a link to the thread I am talking about. Ignore does not always work, it is not always like it was when you insisted you had me on ignore but then did not.

13 Likes

As it is Veteran’s Day/Armistice Day - a shout-out to the veterans in this thread.

@DreadPirateRoberts - I don’t know if you spent time in uniform before becoming a swashbuckler but regardless, you have seen service here and we appreciate you!

24 Likes

Motion prediction: K’s lost in a bloodbath.

14 Likes

YEP!! Their own downfall.

6 Likes

Maybe that will be the predicted “red wave”!!

13 Likes

Force of will.

5 Likes

Out of the country?

2 Likes

Hypothetically if a Defendant makes a motion for Summary Judgment or to Dismiss Plaintiff’s case due to Plaintiff’s non compliance with Discovery or whatever, there is always the possibility the Judge will grant the Defendant’s Motion to Dismiss or for Summary Judgment.

22 Likes

Today’s Eggbuttism:

20 Likes

To all the Veterans and their families, thank you. Semper Fi.

11 Likes

No, actually. It’s not a “personal injury” lawsuit. That’s not a thing.

Also, you misunderstand summary judgement and how it applies here. I am of course not surprised by that. There’s an infinite number more claims at issue here than who shot who; that is not what would be settled with summary judgement.

52 Likes

Thank you, once again, @lazaret for your patience in repeating these suits are not a rehash of the criminal trial.

29 Likes

You are a very patient person and a recent hero of mine. Thank you for explaining things not just to those of use who are trying to understand, but for the willfully ignorant! :kissing_heart:

23 Likes

I also just want to point out that although a certain poster asserts that there is no plausible scenario where anyone but MB shot LK (and implies there is intent), I personally believe there is a lot of doubt as it pertains to the testimony of the two “victims”. I have a reasonable doubt that MB shot LK in the manner proposed in the criminal trial, and I don’t believe in the more outlandish scenarios. I think it is perfectly plausible that she was accidentally shot during a struggle. In that scenario, I don’t believe it is clear who pulled the trigger.

If that one scenario is so implausible to a certain poster, I have to wonder why,

27 Likes

While I will not be responding to the poster in question, I will point out that despite her claims, numerous plausible scenarios (and several implausible ones) have been discussed here in detail. If she chooses not to read them or chooses not to find them plausible herself, they are no less plausible to anyone else. And since she’s not the judge nor a member of the jury, her assertion regarding what is plausible or not is irrelevant.

34 Likes