Unlimited access >

MB CIVIL SUIT UPDATE #10 K’s Request to Adjourn (delay) DENIED 11/01/22

At a bare minimum.

14 Likes

So is there truth to the YT claims about this judge and Taylor? Is that actionable?

6 Likes

Judge Sceusi obviously forwarded the letter/email to the parties. Seems like he’s at least trying to play aboveboard.

15 Likes

Maybe with Silver, Mr. D and Mr. B, He will be on his best judge behavior.

2 Likes

17 Likes

So, it seems someone is very worried about the outcomes of these motions. Enough to very stupidly try to illegally influence the courts. I wonder how those motions are going to go now….

7 Likes

In NC it is. Who know if it is in NJ. :thinking: :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Wait, so JK sent an email to the judge completely bypassing both attorneys?

Who does that?

Or were they both copied on it? Oh I wish they’d attached the email as an exhibit!

30 Likes

It appears to have been only sent to the Judge.

naughty naughty boy.

15 Likes

What are the claims? I avoided YT comments

If the oral arguments are granted, will it be open to the public? Is anyone from the bathrobe mob close by if thats the case? Wear your bathrobes and tiaras proudly into the court!

8 Likes

There were mass deletions done one the YT videos’ for some reason. :thinking: :rofl: I’m sure someone screenshotted them, but I imagine the majority are long gone otherwise.

9 Likes

I believe this is in reference to LK posting as herself in the YT comments that she was telling Judge Taylor personally what everyone was saying online with their names attached. Shortly after this, Judge Taylor ordered all live comments on the YT channel to be shut down during the trial. Which apparently was very very unique.

ETA - She was posting live and in the video comments the day after DURING THE TRIAL, where she was a witness. She then created alters that were very obviously herself.

30 Likes

She also posted that she had all of Judge T’s notes he took during the trial and they were proving to be very helpful to her, and…patience for all the readers to find out why.

29 Likes

Taylor gave her the notes he took during the criminal trial for use in the civil trial and Sceusi took ex-parte evidence that proved MB’s attorneys were lying to dismiss the police suit.

So at a minimum, there does appear to be some truth at ex parte contact with both judges by JK.

10 Likes

Ex parte communication is a big no no. Also, failure to appear to be deposed on a case you initiated as plaintiff is bizarre.

Theoretically that should be it for the plaintiffs case. This plaintiff and her cohorts have zero respect for the Court, the Judge or the tax payers of NJ footing the bill for this waste of time.

31 Likes

There were claims that JK was possibly golf buddies with Judge Taylor but I don’t remember hearing any claims that he was chummy with this judge, Judge Scuesi (sp?) Though I admittedly might have missed it.

I am close but not sure I can take the day off.

9 Likes

If this were true it would be grounds for a judicial conduct board to take swift action against the judge.

23 Likes

8 Likes

We can write you a note to excuse you if needed! :smile: Show the judge he isn’t the only one to wear a robe!

13 Likes