Unlimited access >

MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

It’s an identifying reference using popular culture and current events regarding someone utilizing whataboutism to deflect during debate in a repetitive manner and on an ongoing basis which is inconsistent with the actual subject matter.

16 Likes

Here’s a) the clip with an answer to an interrogatory advising that her social media posts are available online. In essence, she answered with, the posts are out there for you (general) all to see.

And yes, I answered your response with these interrogatories are part of the public filing.

Mr Deininger also included a portion in his objection he filed yesterday.

5 Likes

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

The “finger picture” also included text that went with the other pictures that also contained text.

6 Likes

How could any native English speaker read that and interpret it was specifically pertaining to posts on COTH?

The mind reels!

9 Likes

Here are some directions created by the awesome @Simkie to visualize some of the options for quoting material more selectively on the site, which can help cut down on unnecessary scrolling for other users:

ETA: Some users have reported down thread that on some iPhones and iPads, clicking the Reply button after highlighting a portion of text (instead of the gray quote button) works better for them.

32 Likes

That was my point. Its where she describes what she was doing that night, and the partying and going about living her life. I suppose he had no choice but to use that picture. Its where she talked about her activities.

8 Likes

Thank you for posting receipts that not only was the response as stated, but that the posters were part of the conversation!

4 Likes

Did you mean “But her emails”, with her referring to Hillary Clinton? That I would have understood.

But thanks for clarifying it has absolutely nothing to do with case.

1 Like

Mod 1 posted how to properly quote a few posts above. Might scroll up to read it.

9 Likes

That doesn’t work for me on an iPad. I have to highlight and then hit the “reply” arrow not the “quote” tab, but then it works the same.
Just an observation.

6 Likes

Thank you for the help!

6 Likes

“Common as muck” I like that and will be using it going forward… its that a quote you own or borrowed - I will totally be using it in the future.

3 Likes

Here’s how. There was an answer to a different question in the interrogatories that was specifically referring to COTH.

I saw the one specifically referring to COTH, but not the more general one posted above. Until now.

It’s a cultural reference.

9 Likes

I’m having trouble getting it to work on an iPhone. I will experiment further, but so far I can only laboriously delete the part of the quote I want to eliminate.

As to the assertions by @CurrentlyHorseless and @hut-ho78 that Lauren Kanarek didn’t direct attorneys to her social media, I offer this:

Especially hilarious given my own screenshots of her Pinterest board.

19 Likes

Try my method. Highlight the sentence or two you want to reply to. Then when the “quote button” (for lack of a better description) appears—ignore it and just hit the reply arrow.
I don’t use my phone for this site, so I don’t know if that will work on a phone.

1 Like

You are giving LilRanger competition for winning the internet today. This the clear winner in the “Most Pithy” category.

11 Likes

OMG! It’s a reference to Hilary Clinton’s emails and the constant, constant deflecting of all this by saying, “but, but, but her emails!”.

AND STOP WITH THE NESTING!

23 Likes