MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Yes, but my screen shot was deleted too.

3 Likes

If I recall correctly, it was you who gave “us” that name in one of your much, much earlier posts. Of course, I am older now and may actually be mistaken. That said, we’ve been using that moniker for months without objection by the moderators.

10 Likes

it might be saved automatically in photos

4 Likes

Oops! I’ll delete my post then - I though Nick Peronace gave that name to Cothers, but I’m probably remembering wrong.

4 Likes

If they are relying on the attorney who motioned the court on their behalf, then a few people besides the defendants absolutely have something to worry about!

Tell Mr Nagel he needs to get someone to proof-read his motions. I’m just saying…

17 Likes

Sorry for the delay.
KK and JK received subpoenas. They turned it over to their lawyers who responded. The defendant’s lawyers say they never received the response.
The lawyers are working it out.
KK and JK look forward to being deposed or providing any information the other side wants.
Why would they not be anxious to give information?
As the lawyers out there can confirm this kind of wrangling over subpoenas happens all the time.
What would be gained by ignoring subpoenas.? It did not happen.

1 Like

If their attorneys are as sloppy as BN, there is no wonder the SGF attorneys never received anything. :grin:

14 Likes

That may be true….no excuse for bad grammar or spelling.
But somehow NagelRice has been the #1 personal injury firm in NJ for winning money for their clients for many years in a row.

2 Likes

Ha, I didn’t see your post! Great minds - ha-ha!

6 Likes

Thank you for responding!
That is what we all wondered, what would be gained by ignoring subpoenas. So strange that both responses were lost.
Lauren’s parents do not have lawyers recorded in this case and the contempt response was filed by Lauren’s lawyer. Are you sharing a lawyer with Lauren?
Why would they need an extension on the contempt charges (that thing filed by Lauren’s lawyer) if it is just a paperwork snafu? That seems like a quick fix.

14 Likes

I’m going to jump in here and fess up. A few discussion threads ago, I talked about EF Hutton’s well known ties to organized crime back in the late 80’s. A few posters and I also talked about the history of organized crime in NJ and the greater mid-Atlantic region.

One of the Kanarek sympathizing posters was OUTRAGED by these discussions, and felt I was unfairly speculating and implying that JK had ties to organized crime. It seemed incredibly personal to them. So strange.

Anyway… perhaps @Inigo-montoya is mistaken, and thinks the mob references somehow relate to that?

For the record… I have no clue who I-M actually is. Or if they ever worked for EF Hutton.

13 Likes

Who knows……I have no idea.
But what I do know is that KK and JK would never ignore a subpoena. How would that be a good strategy? It’s just nonsense.

Uh-huh.

You really have very little credibility with this crowd but whatever you want your lawyer to say I guess is up to you. Sort of like the dog ate my homework. It must have been difficult finding all those amateur transcriptions hoping they match the actual recordings and such. Hmmm, tell us again, how many recordings were withheld?

11 Likes

Well I hope they do not just rest on their laurels with this one…

5 Likes

His filings do not reflect that. At all. They reflect someone having diminishing capacity.

17 Likes

Maybe Rice wins all the paying cases.

11 Likes

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

I’m done with this thread for the night. It has become truly middle school unbelievable with the excuses and deflections.

5 Likes

That’s some serious shade you’re throwing there. Why did Nagel respond to the court regarding the subpoenas to Mr and Mrs k?

Why didn’t their attorneys file something in their behalf?

18 Likes

Maybe JK is acting as attorney for himself and KK?

4 Likes

Cries of “liar” seems to be the only response they are capable of….

It’s a recurring theme……

That house of cards is going to fall……hard.

11 Likes