MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Cries of “liar” seems to be the only response they are capable of….

It’s a recurring theme……

That house of cards is going to fall……hard.

11 Likes

Didn’t IM offer you action on that bet?

2 Likes

Awww. It’s sweet to see you cheering the old man on.

11 Likes

That would be such a bad idea. None of which relate to jks abilities as a lawyer; in this fraught of a case, with his daughter another party? just really bad. They’d be better off with Nagel. Or Saul Goodman

8 Likes

Theeeerrre baaaack… Where is the holy water…

16 Likes

Thank you. Indeed, I am not IM.

1 Like

Agreed. Isn’t there a saying about attorneys who try this?

Ah. Yes. “He has a fool for a client.”

With that said… it is not yet readily apparent that JK and KK have their own counsel… which makes me wonder if they think they can get by without hiring anyone just yet.

3 Likes

Mylanta. Just scrolled through 1500 plus replies to see zero substance. What a crap show this thread is. Best wishes to Barisone. Ya’ll need to stop stoking the stupidity. What will be will be. Jesus.

12 Likes

Did I really just summon the Dread Pirate?

15 Likes

If you still have the screen shot I will give you my email address as I would love to see it. Thanks

2 Likes

Yup! hitting close to home…

You are wrong. I do not know IM or know his real life identity.

I do tend to “hang on IMs every word”, as he frequently has actual information.

For example I found the information that the Krol hearing was held today was quite the bombshell. Wowza.

2 Likes

Interesting because your friend Hut was suggesting it was going to be “soon” the other day.

10 Likes

What I find incredible is that everything is going against the Kanarek’s and yet you try to change the reality… and the facts… and think as long are you repeat it and say it it must be true… Who raises the people?

5 Likes

If no one tried to go tit for tat with @CurrentlyHorseless or @hut-ho78. This thread would be shorter than me. Round and round. So much bull crap. So much wasted bandwidth.

31 Likes

I’m just here for the attorneys’ posts. They’re all amazing and we’re so lucky to have them here!

26 Likes

DING, DING, DING- WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

6 Likes

Thank you for confirming that our dear Buttercup isn’t likely to be involved in this mess! Her use of an alter was wise. And thanks for establishing that Buttercup is not a Kanarek, if I read between the lines appropriately!

2 Likes

What are synchophants?

It conjures in my mind a dance team of synchronized elephants.

2 Likes

I really thought so earlier. But now? I’m leaning back to thinking it’s the same person everyone has suspected all along. Which is so strange to me. He must know posting on the COTH is a really BAD idea for anyone directly involved in the ongoing litigation.

These people lack impulse control. That’s for sure.

7 Likes