MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

And they are equally unacceptable no matter when they are made: at trial, at a Krol hearing, at the water cooler, etc.

That kind of behaviour towards the people who come before you in your position as a public servant paid for by those same people demonstrates the opposite of the character needed to sit on the bench. It indicates someone unfit for such a powerful position.

27 Likes

The admonition that MB supporters think carefully before accusing a judge of improper conduct initially came from @Angela_Freda.

2 Likes

Really? Has he been disbarred? Suspended? Reprimanded? Defrocked?

Just LOL that LK would not have assumed that Eggbutt’s reference to hyenas was not meant to apply to her and her family.

1 Like

@Angela_Freda spoke truth.

4 Likes

Public service reminder: Yesterday someone spent a lot of effort…and then got completely shut down. Please keep that in the back of your mind when deciding on what to respond to today.

34 Likes

Prinzess Lollypop’s Praetorian Guard is back online.

It must be very tiring to be devoted to defending Lollypop on a full time basis. And frustrating.

12 Likes

It was a cruel and petty remark on the judges part. I thought we as a society had moved on from judging people on how they look. I see plenty of 58+ yo men with pony tails, and it’s quite fashionable for the younger set to have a 2-3 day growth. Taylor knows what MB had access to-he’s the one who remanded MB to jail for the last 3 years!

27 Likes

Didn’t you suggest that “truth” was designed to stop people from filing complaints against Taylor?

1 Like

I’m extremely skeptical of LOs claim that the logistics of being in jail are what explain MBs appearance at the trial.

Gang members charged with multiple homicide are presented at trial looking neat and spiffy.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter. He could’ve shown up looking like Rip Van Winkle. The judge has no business commenting on his appearance.

42 Likes

Diabolical is a word I’d apply to the human variety.

9 Likes

How bout’ that fundraiser?

3 Likes

I agree. It’s the obligation of the defense lawyer to ensure the defendant/acquittee shows up to a hearing with the look most conducive to the judgement sought by the defense in that hearing/trial.

1 Like

Anyone have any good recipes? I’ll take any. Lol

5 Likes

I have one for Mediterranean meatballs.

7 Likes

I’ll take it! Anything has got to be better.

1 Like

No recipes for now unless I quickly repost the coconut cake recipe!

Since the air is being sucked out of the thread, it’s time to go to brunch. TTYL!

7 Likes

I’m a big fan of Mediterranean meatballs.

4 Likes

Exactly, yes

And he’s maligned (edit for autocorrect) the jury’s judgement, suggesting they were not astute enough to decide for themselves what his demeanor spoke to. That’s a bad look for a judge.

12 Likes