MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

These are my feelings too.

Edit to add - I did look at the guide on my TV (I have Dish) and it does not say what either new episode is that is playing on Saturday evening.

6 Likes

I went to YouTube and put in 48 Hours, I then clicked on 48 Hours 2022. I watched an episode called something about a ring. A girl with those horrid big lips whose current boyfriend was killed by her ex boyfriend. It was dated 9/12/22, which confused me until I remembered that it is American so 12 September, not 9 December.

The comments below were brutal for her, everything from calling her a gold digger to saying it was her fault.

2 Likes

Will they mention COTH by name? How many new subscribers will we get here?

I guess we will find out on Saturday.

Thankfully you (general) can read this forum without joining so I am thinking most people who end up here from watching the episode will just read, not join and comment.

4 Likes

I’m sure the notes will be extensive. Like the Clifford the Big Red Dog version. Lol.

5 Likes

I can’t imagine the BB is quite that important in the grand scheme of the events of the last three years, but I guess we’ll know soon. Lol.

8 Likes

I would imagine that if it’s mentioned at all, it will be listed in the “19 000 pages of social media posts by the victim, including Twitter, Facebook, and online message boards.” period fullstop. I doubt they say the name.

8 Likes

I think the name (COTH) has been mentioned in at least one of the previous news articles (the NY Times article where Lauren talked about being the innocent victim of bullies). I don’t think that lead to a huge influx of new posters.

2 Likes

I was just being silly.

2 Likes

Of course, if the K family feels that they are somehow shown in a bad light, they will be able to threaten to sue CBS.

8 Likes

I am surprised no one from that side has been her to bring this whole topic (48 hours finally being on) up.

Speaking of that side. I assume no updates on the contempt charges against Jonathan and Kirby Kanarek or the in person deposition of Luaren Kanarek?

7 Likes

I imagine that they feel the interview did not go well, or at least moved in directions they didn’t want it to go in, because it has been missing from the rhetoric for a while. I assume 48 hours did not accept the transcripts of the recordings either.

The song and dance show moved on….

6 Likes

I just read a post on a FB page that LK has been posting on YT discouraging people from watching 48 Hours. I don’t generally visit YT so I can’t verify the comment.

[Edit]

17 Likes

Could very well be.

I thought Lauren had been insisting 48hours would reveal all the bombshell information and that her interview with them went amazingly!

Am I remembering that posting history incorrectly or has she changed her mind on this topic?

9 Likes

The song and dance show is never wrong as a predictor of behavior.

6 Likes

There’s a 48 Hours “Sneak Peek” on YouTube, posted an hour ago. Blurb: “Did social media posts drive an Olympic horseman to shoot his own student? “48 Hours” contributor Nikki Battiste reports Saturday, September 17 at 10/9c on CBS and streaming on Paramount+.”

34 Likes

Well crap! It’s not available in Canada. :unamused:

2 Likes

Did you look at all the streaming options that have been listed in the thread? You are likely to be able to find it somewhere.

1 Like

Thank you @avjudge for posting that sneak preview video.

8 Likes

Woooooow. This is going to be good. I have goosebumps from that trailer.

27 Likes