MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Thankfully I hadn’t poured a glass of wine yet. Would have been a waste, and made a mess of my laptop.

4 Likes

This:

9 Likes

It’s astounding that they are such simpletons that they think adding a quick ‘& avoiding Covid at all costs’ in any way at all cancels out all the other bragging and SM posting that completely contradicts this statement. And, of course, it’s the only time in months and years of posting all over hell and creation that they mention avoiding covid.

Who with half a brain thinks this not only works but is somehow clever and sophisticated?

23 Likes

Ah yes, notice she was 1 of 2 in Region 1! The program never really took off!

Not to diminish the accomplishment but there were only 39 horses registered in the program that achieved points in Training level that year. Certainly worth bragging rights at the time. Heck, some Regional Championship Training Level classes have 30+ entries!!

This is the record for National AA Training Level 2016

4 Likes

Interesting question that is, because she, errr, RG, errr, Jim E Stark couldn’t possibly be telling an untruth would they? :thinking:

13 Likes

Well, it’s especially clever when you go back and delete so you can pretend you never said such a thing. Seriously, how do they not understand screenshots at this point?

It all just boggles the mind.

22 Likes

A while ago there was YT that addressed @Ambitious_Kate and her “deficiencies in understanding”……

6 Likes

Middle of the night posting/deleting and thinking nobody is around…

Some of us never sleep……or sleep with one eye open….

15 Likes

Eagle over your grannies? :thinking:

12 Likes

Someone obviously thinks they are clever…

8 Likes

Plus, there’s time zones and stuff…

3+ years people have told her she’s hurting herself. 3+ years. And now you have mommy’s screenshots biting your civil suit too, and…still she/RG/Jim/ post stuff that is killing their cause.

28 Likes

It’s a lame attempt to say in emoji that the hint they dropped here on COTH flew over the heads of the elderly. But I guess we now get to wait for another :bomb:

So, so clever there.

18 Likes

I mean, killing it dead! What kind of abject lack of understanding would you have to have to go this far wrong and torpedo your own position. All b/c you literally - literally - have no impulse control whatsoever and cannot NOT resist the temptation to :poop: post and brag?

I have never witnessed this level of lack of self-awareness and self-control.

It’s practically an anthropological study watching these people post and lie and get caught in lies and delete and get caught in screen shots and lie on the stand/on camera and get caught in those lies, too, lather, rinse, repeat.

Like some undiscovered tribe whose customs and norms are so different you have no bearing at all in their moral/social constructs.

45 Likes

:rofl:

This is now forever going to be used as is.

So, so dumb.

14 Likes

This is so well said, I honestly cannot add on to it. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Every once in a while, when I read these posts, I imagine this civil suit actually making it to trial, where 5 out of 6 jurors are going to read these many, many posts, by the whole fandamily and all I can do is shake my head.

21 Likes

I won a County Spelling Bee in 1961.

21 Likes

Yeah, but did you tell people that a few years later you won National one? Wouldn’t that be sorta like her sudden jump to PSG and GP levels?

16 Likes

Great post @FitzE !

5 Likes

I got a 73% in an Intro test when I was 44 years old! :rofl: (We’re sharing career highlights here, right?)

13 Likes

Can someone clarify for the upper level dressage clueless, the level she/he is talking about riding in that post is where compared to what she did right after the shooting when she finished her bronze?

5 Likes