MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

Thank you!

2 Likes

A 73% is amazing.

My career highlight, I do not remember my score but I was day high score at a pony club rally riding a walk trot test a few years back.
The only reason I had a better score than all the very talented young people there was that they were riding much harder tests than I was. I could barely remember the walk trot test, I was so nervous.

4 Likes

Oh, did I leave that part out? State then National?

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Bronze medal is first, second, and third levels. PSG (Prix St. Georges) is two levels above third; it’s the first FEI level and waaaaay harder than third. GP (Grand Prix) is galaxies beyond.

9 Likes

I won a 1.75L bottle of Chivas Regal (2nd prize in my local riding club raffle) when I was 12 years old!
Top that I ask you.

24 Likes

Thank you @SillyHorse. How exciting that Lauren Kanarek is having such success with her riding. A person working hard and having success with their riding is never a bad thing!

Are those the levels that people talk about even the riders are drug tested?

9 Likes

And the Silver Stirrup Awards and local GMO year end award long ago was for Training Level Adult Amateur.

4 Likes

So, that sounds like it would be super hard to do in three years, right? Sort of the opposite of a claim of loss of enjoyment, etc?

19 Likes

Lucky!!

2 Likes

Not if it was the three years 2016 - 2019; that is, the three years before her shot her.

1 Like

But she got her bronze AFTER Aug 2019. Now she is saying she’s riding PSG and GP tests just a couple years AFTER her bronze.

27 Likes

Not odd at all. I simply decided it was probably too rude if I did not black out all real names except for the poster of the comment. I accidentally grabbed the unedited screenshot the first time around. I guess Eggbutt got there with her quote before the correction. There was no intent to link the two posts to each other in any way.

7 Likes

Yes, super hard, even if you have a GP schoolmaster. Learning to ride these horses is not easy.

For an amateur to bring a horse from third to GP in three years is unlikely, especially when you have to fit in your riding between naps.

19 Likes

But has she SHOWN since 2019? All this upper level training every single day on multiple horses, one would think at least one of those horses was now confirmed solid in a level to show! Her Olympic goals must have changed. You can’t make a team riding at your barn :rofl: Heck, anyone can say they are training any level umpteen times a day but the proof in the pudding is show scores and she knows it.

Maybe she’ll do the small tour this season. Maybe Jack can drum up a trailer to haul her around. Maybe. But I won’t count on it.

9 Likes

Well, kudos to her for pulling that off, then. That’s impressive for her. (Not so much for her lawsuit, but still, good on her!) (if that’s a true statement made by Rob/Jim/LK).

11 Likes

Rider drug testing is FEI levels

7 Likes

Ah. That makes sense. Eggbutt quoted your post with the name before you edited your post to black the IRL name out.

There’s nothing wrong with occasionally editing a post, I always say!

:rofl:

11 Likes

Exactly! That’s a super achievement for anyone! I’d still prefer to see some show scores rather than relying on a now deleted post that will probably be quite useful to the civil attorneys. But, but, they all lie on SM, right?

17 Likes