MB Civil Trial: JK/KK Contempt of Court?

It does, doesn’t it?

4 Likes

I am still just floored by your timeline. Since we don’t know all the details that the attorneys do, and what else they may discover through depositions and discovery… I imagine they will be able to present quite the timeline of harassment! It ain’t looking pretty for Lala if they present anything along the lines of what you just put together as an outsider!!!

24 Likes

It is terrifying. And we know there’s more because how many times did Mr Bilinkas try to ask something and we got Sidebar? There’s an argument outside the presence of the jury where Me Bilinkas is talking about stacks of texts between Lauren, her dad, and Rob about where to put the recorders and he lists off the rock (where Mike McGrain sat and smoked ) the dumpster, and a couple other places. And Judge T said, nope, not coming in.

It’s absolutely terrifying.

19 Likes

Follow up question: is there a reason an attorney couldn’t put together a visual with this timeline, including texts, posts, screenshots and the like? It’s so compelling, that I am honestly shocked something like that wasn’t presented at the criminal trial. I can imagine seeing it all in one place would be incredibly convincing. Are attorneys limited to only asking people to read their texts and social media posts, rather than showing them visually?

7 Likes

Also, if anyone has links to Hay Guy and the trimmer, I would be grateful. I think I saw all other testimony.

1 Like

Mr Bilinkas could have done something visual for opening/closing, but it’s not his style. His closing was riveting without it. I feel like pointing out things on a timeline would be so out of character and would throw him off his game. Now, I can also see Mr Deininger being far more effective with that kind of visual aid.

9 Likes

He was indeed effective! And if Mr D wants a graphic designer and filmmaker to help him out, I would volunteer! LOL.

13 Likes

I think they are both in here.

9 Likes

Merci mille fois!

5 Likes

That would be cool!

4 Likes

Incredible post, @ekat, thank you.

I did not realize LK sent at least 3 texts acknowledging MB was afraid of her to JK, stating MB was deathly afraid in one.

The whole “she didn’t know he wanted her gone” argument is the biggest load of BS. Truly the Ks have to think everyone in the world is blatant idiot.

Also apparent with this timeframe is that JK had no problem with shady undertakings since LK admitted freely that she was removing MB’s own recording devices. He can not argue that he was manipulated by his daughter into unknowingly doing shady things. This makes me convinced he isn’t responding to subpoenas because they are incriminating to him.

If certain recording devices were disabled shortly after the “Finish the Bastard” command, it truly makes me wonder what type of nefarious behavior LK/RG could have intended to commit. Maybe MB saved his own life in more ways than one.

The behavior on LK’s behalf is truly psychotic and at times I thought maybe RG was perhaps caught up and trapped on this ride but I think him searching for MHG’s kid’s locations is possibly one of the most abhorrent acts of all.

It’s all disgusting on so many levels.

33 Likes

Thank you.

I actually rewatched the testimony about the three separate dates of the Michael is afraid texts several times to be sure I had that right. Three different texts about how scared he was. That’s sick.

Also, what about her texting Pops while she’s standing in Michael’s office talking about contracts and his signature? That’s a good look for Dad.

And, once the kids are gone, you’re trying to figure out where they went? That’s horrifying.

It’s so disturbing.

28 Likes

Yes, that, too. I was also shocked to read that. I’m honestly surprised MB hasn’t added JK to the civil suit. I also wonder if MB would outright sue LK to begin with (instead of counter suing) and perhaps just wanting to move on and not complicate things is stopping him from doing so. I imagine if JK were added it would also increase legal expenses pursuing that additional route.

7 Likes

I think if he were out in the world, where he could really talk to his attorneys and go over evidence and stuff (while still getting therapy so he’s dealing with it in a healthy manner) that might be an easier battle to take on, if that makes sense. And yes, I know they’re supposed to have their court docs with them and access to their attorneys, but…it’s not like sitting down in a conference room, spreading out boxes of evidence, listening to the recordings, and strategizing, etc.

And yes, it would become infinitely more expensive, which is also a big consideration.

10 Likes

Wow that timeline is nasty! Really puts everything i. Perspective !

6 Likes

I had forgotten about that little tidbit.

Remarkable that in the middle of refusing to leave herself, LK was also talking/texting about bringing even more unauthorized people onto the property. Who does that??

18 Likes

It’s hard to find words for that. Here Mr Tarshis is thinking he and Dad have come to an agreement where she’s leaving, and instead of leaving, she tells Michael she’s bringing in more people to the home she drove him out of. I just can’t comprehend.

19 Likes

Was it actually RG looking for them? Or was it “RG” looking for them, but actually LK, I wonder?

Super creepy either way.

9 Likes

The search was found on RG’s phone. I’ll let you decide.

7 Likes

Maybe JH stole RG’s phone to do the search on it to make them look bad. /s :roll_eyes:

24 Likes