MB update

Hmmmm, yet he didn’t order her to stay off ALL social media? Do you believe that? I don’t. Remember, LK likes to post for dramatic effect.

16 Likes

I thought she wrote early August then removed in like a week?
Oh wait, you mean in the house, not the barn.

2 Likes

Wait, what?

2 Likes

I have read about that, probably in one of the old threads here?

3 Likes

Mcpd?

1 Like

Your guess is as good as mine. :woman_shrugging:

Morris County Police Dept maybe?

7 Likes

YES!!! This is the post I’d heard about! Does ANYONE believe her?? Holy Moly!

8 Likes

Maybe? My basic Google tells me there’s Morris County Sheriff’s Department (MCSD) and Morris Township Police Department (MTwPD). I could be missing something.

3 Likes

more likely “she” is missing something … :grimacing:

11 Likes

You’re likely right. It’s a little scary, to be honest.

4 Likes

Does anyone expect her to get the details right?

Also, I would think the police department probably has better things to do than investigate Facebook impersonations. But based on the forensic skills they demonstrated at MB’s farm three years ago, maybe they would cause less trouble on Facebook.

13 Likes

With the huge backlog of cases and delays of hearings, would a judge even bother with something like this?

4 Likes

Why would Morris County Police Department give a rat’s bottom about her FB account or actually anything about her at this point since she lives in FL??? Wow!! Just wow!!

17 Likes

I find it very interesting that she says “the judge” twice. Not Judge Taylor as she refers to him all over the place, like when she’s claiming she has his trial notes.

Also, mildly interesting, but fairly trivial. Note that she’s responding to a 3 month old post.

18 Likes

Or have any jurisdiction over anyone unless they are in Morris County (if MCPD is a real thing).

7 Likes

Oh my, you are so right there!

3 Likes

Relevance is different for sure. But how evidence is acquired could still be problematic for the plaintiff. On the other hand, might be interesting to see what Mr D can do with those tapes on MB’s behalf.

4 Likes

Of course…there aren’t too many current posts for her to respond to!! She obviously doesn’t live in present day reality. IF people close to LK legally or emotionally are aware of her recent behavior, I can’t believe they aren’t very concerned about her mental state. Does anyone know if she is riding or getting out at all??

9 Likes

To protect her from herself, maybe? Because she would not take advice from her attorney, family, friends to STOP POSTING, and they knew it was going to come back and bite her. Could her attorney have asked the judge to issue such a directive?

Actually, I am now wondering if that move was done at the request of MB’s legal team, to prevent her from editing or deleting stuff. And if so, I wonder if they had made similar requests for her Twitter account to be locked, as well as YouTube but those are taking longer to get pushed through. (Does anyone know if her Twitter account is still active?)

4 Likes