MB update

Good points.

I do still think there is a reason she is choosing YT specifically to post on. I’m speculating based on a quick google search that the comments can be permanently deleted but I’d love to know for sure and if they could be subpoenaed. I’m not sure if YT would be more liable for being able to recover deleted comments or more libel for not being able to supply deleted comments.

2 Likes

I thought everything on the internet is forever and nothing can be deleted completely.

2 Likes

True for most things but not all. Certainly why her FB account is deactivated.

4 Likes

Because the judge said to, to protect her…per her most recent posts.

4 Likes

Circling back to the issue of user names. I wonder how many different user names she has created or used on various platforms. And if she will own up to all of them. Her response to question 2 of the interrogatory posted earlier by @ekat indicates acknowledgment of only one user name on one platform. She ignored the fact that she has a FB account (and may have others, such as Instagram, etc.).

I also found it amusing (not) that she felt the request for that information, along with copies of all content she has posted in the past three years, was “unduly burdensome.” Ha, I can imagine. She would be spending all her time hunting up that stuff and wouldn’t have time to ride her horses, take naps, or engage in more SM nonsense with YT posters. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Well, Miss K, was threatening to have her hacker boyfriend track down everyone’s real identity, that google made it super easy….

10 Likes

Honestly, I think it’s her best option to get her fix. She has posted on that very same YT that her FB is shut down by “the judge” for “protection.” (No clue which judge or whose protection). So that’s out. She’s banned here. Twitter is a brutal cess pool. But YT? She can get her fix, post her (whatever it is), hardly anyone engages, so she spew lies there for her to look at every time she goes back. Sometimes she even edits the posts. And still, very few people engage. So she can admire her words and think everyone believed it.

13 Likes

She actually lists her Insta, FB, YT, and Twitter in a separate question.

6 Likes

Her response is incomplete. Unless this was done prior to fake accounts.

8 Likes

It was back in Feb 2020. God only knows what she’s done since.

3 Likes

That’s what she is claiming now, but she’s all over COTH and Facebook proclaiming she had recordings much earlier. And made comments about supposedly private conversations that would be hard to have heard without at least being a class A eavesdropper.

9 Likes

Didn’t/doesn’t she have a Pinterest “my almost murder” or something like that? Maybe created after this time period?

19 Likes

Is it though? I know she made a snarky post on YT saying Judge Taylor ordered her FB account locked/frozen/whatever, but I don’t believe her. Why would a Judge order FB to freeze one account, unless that account was under investigation??? I suspect she has either made her account private or temporarily deactivated it. LK is too much of a narcissist to walk away from FB, IG, etc.

11 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. For instance, “Bob Abooey” on YT is believed to be her. Although that one may indeed have been created after the interrogatory mentioned above.

9 Likes

I thought rules for civil trials were much different than criminal trials. I would think everything is fair game in the civil trial, particularly if those recordings show conspiracy to Finish the Bastard.

4 Likes

This was Tuesday. Of this week. July 26, 2022. Note, she doesn’t specify which judge, or whose protection. Could it have been from the civil case, when all this questioning was taking place? Makes me wonder.

4 Likes

Interesting. On what grounds would he have done that? She was/is not a defendant in a case he is involved with, so I wonder how he can do that legally. Legal eagles - what am I missing?

6 Likes

It doesn’t. The LLC was formed in NC (now expired) and Rob Goodwin still isn’t a licensed contractor in NJ.

6 Likes

A) she’s probably lying. On social Media, again. B). What if it was done to preserve evidence, such as the manifesto? Or C) she’s lying.

20 Likes

I thought that deactivating facebook before civil litigation was a big no no.

2 Likes