MB update

I wonder how RG’s LLC comes in? Surely that was created as a part of the plan to get MB to agree to let RG renovate. The timing on that was before they moved back to NJ…and would have given him plenty of opportunity to bug the barn. Didn’t LK get asked about a SM post about cameras in April (the one where she said she lied)? That is some interesting timing there isn’t it?

6 Likes

12 Likes

Contractors make LLCs and do contracts in that LLC name so they can’t be found personally liable and sued.

2 Likes

For the record, RG’s deposition is the one I wish I could watch the most. He veered from the party line in the criminal trial already. I wonder what new things a deposition might bring to light.

15 Likes

I wasn’t around when LK was actually posting on the forum so I’ve gone back and read the thread “that’s a twist.” Still reading it, but one thing I found interesting was that LK stated she wasn’t leaving MB’s property because they were owed 50k.

What’s interesting is that RG isn’t suing for that amount, and I suspect that is due to him being unlicensed and doing so would cause RG to owe MB an even larger sum, if my thinking is correct.

All of this is going to fall apart for her.

I’m also wondering if LK continues to post on YT because she believes that the comments won’t be reviewed in the civil trial. Wondering if maybe YT doesn’t store comments the same as say, FB. She might theoretically be able to go back and delete and not have a record of the original. Not sure how YT works.

10 Likes

Maybe not, but posts about something and someone’s involvement got deleted. So, I wonder what kind of plan involved creating an LLC for RG…

2 Likes

She’s absolutely gone back and deleted some on YT. The replies remain. It will be interesting indeed to find out if anyone made a record pre-delete.

9 Likes

Quick google search does indicate deleted YT comments are permanently deleted. Not sure what a subpoena would show though. I suspect the permanent delete is likely why she is posting on YT. Perhaps she knows it can’t be subpoenaed (if that is indeed true).

6 Likes

Tee-hee - at first I thought you had mistyped “sloths” and were referring to a creature that moves V-E-R-Y-S-L-O-W-L-Y (like the wheels of justice in this case.)

But then I realized you meant “sleuths.” (My brain is a bit foggy from trying to find a teeny-tiny error in thousands of lines of code. :grimacing: )

8 Likes

Interesting. However, if someone happened to capture the post prior to deletion, that would be very interesting.

5 Likes

Hmmm, in light of her announcement that she had access to the office, this takes on an interesting hue

3 Likes

Couldn’t they argue that the screenshot was edited or altered? Challenge it’s authenticity?

2 Likes

Is there a way to quote to save them over there?

3 Likes

It would be foolhardy for anyone to assume that their hateful online comments aren’t copied by the recipient or their friends.

8 Likes

So if LK is claiming that the recording devices were installed late August, I assume the majority of recordings prior won’t be introduced into the civil trial.

I’d also imagine that the police department could have recovered any deleted recordings from the video surveillance cameras overlooking the shooting, so there may not actually be a recording of the incident. That part I presume is true.

3 Likes

Sure. And the metadata of the screenshot will prove whether or not that happened, if they want to go there. And then the jury can decide which is more likely than not:

A) person has a long history of post/edit/delete across many platforms and is likely not being truthful (again)

Or

B) there’s people out in the world who have been following her around SM for more than 3 years (remember, some of her posts predate the shooting by a lot) editing, deleting, etc in an effort to set her up and make her look bad at some point in the future.

11 Likes

I haven’t found one. Admittedly I haven’t looked too hard because I’m not about to have my YT account tied to this.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damn speech to text! :rofl: :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Just the few screenshots that have made their way here ought to clue someone in. Sigh.

3 Likes

I suspect none of the recordings will make their way in except in extremely limited circumstances like the one in the criminal trial, because they were illegal. I could be wrong though.

3 Likes