MB update

Very interesting, thank you!

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome.

Ok, I know I keep bringing up Amber Heard and Johnny Depp, but there are some great educational moments from that trial.

For example, Amber testified in the trial that she didnā€™t alert TMZ to that court filing of the divorce and restraining order. And on cross, Camille Vazquez brought out a 2016 video of a deposition from the Divorce case, a totally separate court case, that poked some serious doubt in Heardā€™s answer that day in May/June 2022. It just highlights how sworn testimony can come back to bite you.

13 Likes

Or all the subsequent stuff in the last two years and change.

3 Likes

Right?! Itā€™s why I find the YT postings so bizarre. They are out there on full display for the whole world to see that sheā€™s still engaged in the same behavior. Who knows what a good PI could dig up?

16 Likes

Or even a bad one?

9 Likes

:rofl: True!

5 Likes

Does anyone remember the basis of the lawsuit prior to the shooting where LK was going to sue MB for $200,000 or some figure close to that amount? I canā€™t remember which YT video of the trial where it was discussed.

Itā€™s discussed at a couple different points in LKā€™s cross. At one point her answer was, I donā€™t remember, ā€œbut certainly not for that amount.ā€

When RG was asked, he answered with words to the effect that he thought the lawyers and everything was so he could get paid for his work.

5 Likes

I thought she said (maybe here?) that he owed her/them for the repairs to the house and since that was the insurance settlement, and RG did the work, it should be theirs.

6 Likes

She tried to wiggle out of her claim of insurance fraud on the stand, and was very non-specific about her lawsuit plans.

But Iā€™m sure she did claim that somewhere because it sounds familiar.

5 Likes

I would likely only know about it if it was posted here. I remember it from when all this first started and she was rampaging about MB owing her (them?) all kinds of money and that is why they could not leave, because he owed them so much money.

11 Likes

I think when the unlicensed contractor treble damages thing came to light those claims were not asserted as voraciously

15 Likes

Yes. I think that is why the whole unlicensed contractor thing even started, because she insisted he was owed all this money.

10 Likes

Thank you everyone, I couldnā€™t remember. It seemed to me the boarding deal was pretty sweet. I had forgotten about the work to the house.
I would have thought the work already done would have gone to board and that there wouldnā€™t have been much of a balance due if any.

3 Likes

You think that. The math thinks that. Pretty much anyone logical thinks that.

18 Likes

Iā€™m super curious too about what the real plans were. Mr B talked about texts between JK, LK and RG discussing the lawsuit, which resulted in numerous sidebars. Iā€™m dying to know what Mr B knows!

7 Likes

And how can she claim that COTH is the only place she posted, while ignoring all her activity on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and more?

7 Likes

I wonder if he can at least get different color ink pens? Maybe heā€™d be able to do something cool with that.

Iā€™m right here impatiently waiting with you!

3 Likes

Well heck, look at what the amateur slooths found over these years. :wink:

Edited to correct ridiculous spelling of sleuths! Thank you @DownYonder!

13 Likes

RG testified during the trial that he only did enough work to cover their board. So I doubt he did $50K worth of work.

14 Likes