MB update

It’s not that everything is fair game, but the scope of what is being alleged is different, because now the actions of LK are front and center, and issues aren’t just the shooting, but everything that led up to it instead.

11 Likes

They can ask. No idea how that might rule. It might work.

2 Likes

Some things I’m wondering will be discussed in the civil case:

Trajectory of the bullet: this hasn’t been discussed a lot but it never sat right with me. LE said the trajectory appeared to have originated in front of the truck. LK states that MB stood behind a bush and shot point blank.

The confusion with the cell phones. In LK’s recollection of the event, she always said she couldn’t share specific information regarding the phones which I found suspicious. She couldn’t state how she called 911, for example.

I’ve noticed in another thread that LK tried to assert that things with MB went very sour in a matter of 7-8 days. However, the criminal trial began to establish that things went bad from the start with LK bringing RG as a tenant and the increasing number of horses. I hope they can establish that the situation went sour over an extended period and show that LK had ample time to move herself and her horses from the situation.

17 Likes

I didn’t see that one, but then there’s this one, same MO.

6 Likes

You bring up some very good points. I hope there is some exploration into those.

You know what else I would like to see explored? That part of the manifesto and other FB posts where she talks about forcing him into letting her into his NJ home. That and what was the lawsuit plan someone else mentioned? Mr B got to nibble around the edges of it in the criminal trial, but I want more.

14 Likes

Oh my goodness, that one is funny. Clearly the poster is referring to her 2nd day on the stand.

13 Likes

She doesn’t see how the person is referring to day two of her being on witness stand, not day two of the trial? :roll_eyes:
Whoa!

Might want to go edit that one, LaLa. :wink:

12 Likes

That one is hilarious because the poster is obviously referring to LK and her 2nd day of testimony and there she is trying to pretend she misunderstood the comment.

9 Likes

Don’t forget she did that other post where she made fun of someone who responded to a 3 month old post.

Irony.

12 Likes

Then why do you believe she recently made the post above thread?

2 Likes

Since she is an adult, how could her family lock down her accounts? Wouldn’t that require a POA? And wouldn’t they have to get a legal declaration of incompetency in order to act on said POA?

3 Likes

Only clear to people who do not feel the need to tell everyone else they are too stupid to be in their world.

Daddy is in charge of her money. Do I need to say anything?

8 Likes

Wasn’t that testimony referring specifically to the damage in the door frame that LK/RG and the prosecutor alleged was from the “third bullet” (of which they never found either the spent round or a shell casing)? I thought I remembered the detective pointing out “defects” in various saddle pads to support the claim that the round had grazed or gone through the saddle pads. And when asked about the trajectory of said round, he said it apparently originated from in front of MB’s truck. I was half-expecting Schellhorn to use that testimony to allege that MB had started firing as soon as he exited the truck, but that wouldn’t have coincided with the stories that LK and RG were telling. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Like this? From a couple nights ago?

12 Likes

So you are thinking that the existence of the trust proves that he holds a POA over her? Do we know that is truly the case? I thought there was some discussion earlier that trusts can be set up under all sorts of circumstances that have nothing to do with the “competency” of the beneficiary.

3 Likes

Wow. Still more projection with that last comment.

4 Likes

Every time a Lauren posts a Barisone angel gets more wings.

35 Likes

Its like she has to say something, and all she has is insults that do nothing to negate what the person wrote.

Meanwhile serving up material a plenty for the upcoming case.

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s really quite something, isn’t it? I am just fascinated by the behavior, still in that watching a train go off the track and down a ravine and imploding kind of way.

14 Likes