Unlimited access >

Michael Barisone Court Date?

Has a court date been set yet for Michael Barisone? Not trying to open up another can of worms but I’m curious as to what’s happening in this case.

4 Likes

No idea but I think we all need to establish a code word for when we want to ask about the case but don’t want to open the can of worms. Maybe we intentionally spell “Barisone” wrong so it doesn’t show up in searches?

3 Likes

I know……We can ask about scheduling a test ride in “The Blue Saddle”.

19 Likes

:rofl:

Though that combines Manni with this whole topic. Two controversies in one.

11 Likes

Ok so you are inviting me :grinning:

8 Likes

No court date has been announced yet. Visitation has resumed though!

5 Likes

My thoughts as a lurker on these threads is to ask in Current Events. It fits better in CE and should help reduce the drama

14 Likes

I second this- we need to move the thread

7 Likes

I third that proposal.

5 Likes

Nobody say the “B” word. You know, the other “B” word. And move this sucker NOW!

1 Like

How can it be moved? Mod assistance?

3 Likes

What I want to know is what is happening with Barisone in jail?

What I mean is I have seen that movie about prisoners working with horses. Is Barisone doing something like that?

I believe he’s in county lock up, so I doubt it.

4 Likes

Most prisons that have those programs are for the people who are serving their sentences, not awaiting trial.

It’s a good question, though.

1 Like

As mentioned in one of the other threads, he is in the County jail with very little freedom or privileges. Remember, jails are designed for short term holding while pending trial (innocent until proven guilty).

Guilty prisoners serving time in penitentiaries have many more freedoms and privileges than those awaiting trial. Disgraceful for so many reasons.

14 Likes

We need to ask the mods to move it, or abandon it and start a new one in CE.

5 Likes

Ask @Moderator_1 to move it.

2 Likes

Morris County Correctional Facility does not have programs like that. In fact they don’t even have a usable outside yard. None of the inmates have been outside since brought to that facility. Some of the inmates have been there almost 5 years. The longest time an inmate was there was 12 years! Imagine not going outside for 12 years!!

6 Likes

This is so wrong! People who are charged with a crime are supposed to get a swift and fair trial… I hope they’re getting supplemented with a lot of vitamins they aren’t getting from being in the sunshine. It’s not right to hold someone who has not been proven guilty without allowing them exercise and fresh air.

12 Likes

Most of the commissaries sell vitamins. I assume this one does as well.

2 Likes