Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

DUUUHHH!! :woman_facepalming: I have NO IDEA why I did that!!! Total finger-fart, or whatever I can attribute it to! :woman_shrugging: I have no excuse…(muttering blame it on the yucky cold, damp weather mutter, mutter)

Thanks for catching this Trubandloki, I’ll fix it. I like the visual :scroll: :arrow_up: of it too.

14 Likes

Good post, VHM!

Question. Did MB and MHG know at the time that RG was searching online for the whereabouts of her kids, or was that info revealed later - i.e., during discovery for the criminal trial?

Although no matter when she learned of it, MHG must have been in horrified at the revelation.

6 Likes

** imagines a finger farting* *

15 Likes

Yup! It’s that much WORSE than a finger-slip! Especially as I did it not once, but Twice. I have no excuse. slinks off to next work appointment

10 Likes

When things were learned by MB/MHG is important. I imagine different information became available through a course of time. Do we have any sense as to what was learned when?

5 Likes

@DownYonder

30 Likes

Finger Fart, is that like Buck Fart?

I am just a horse of course.

5 Likes

Now now, If you keep up with your the buck farting, I may just have to recommend your person try some EquiFit earplugs on you as well. They are really great when it comes to getting my mare to settle down and focus.

2 Likes

Excellent info! Definitely applies to some folks on these threads! :wink:

2 Likes

:exploding_head:

4 Likes

Buck Fart
giggle, snicker

:racehorse: of course

4 Likes

WHOA!!!

I missed the detail that Lollypop and Jim E Stark were trying to “friend” MHG’s children on social media, and were cyber stalking and “liking” stuff involving the kids.

I don’t know how I missed this originally.

This would make me go through the freaking roof as a mother.

30 Likes

So MG and MHG knew before the CPS visit and shooting incident that LK and RG were cyberstalking the kids?

Wow, I thought that info had not been discovered until later! :scream:

15 Likes

This is significant in regards to trial testimony.

18 Likes

Really highlights how important it was for Lauren Shay Kanarek and Robert Guy Goodwin, their vicious dog and all of their belongings and horses the h#ll off of the property and to never be permitted on it again.

Is it any wonder that MHG sent them to their father’s home and asked her father to please come up?

Anyone who lives with an active substance abuser is NOT taking their own addiction recovery seriously. Rob Goodwin admitted he was using but got shifty about WHERE he did so. To me, that means he was using on the property and quite likely within the house. I wouldn’t put it past either one of them to also be dealing and doing from HH - or, you know, across the street in the wee dark hours of the morning.

32 Likes

Sounds like just about everybody at Fox News, based on the recent evidence that came out during their legal proceedings.

13 Likes

Agree. And I had been under the assumption that they did not learn about the cyberstalking attempts until AFTER the shooting.

5 Likes

Like horses. Or dogs. Or kids.

And some just never learn.

5 Likes

That is disgusting.

5 Likes

And who knows? Maybe you might actually convince some of the people over there. Unlike here.

3 Likes