Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Mr. B could use the fact that the safesport sanction, until it is resolved, should help to keep them apart at horse events. They can get a no contact order or whatever the appropriate order is to prevent contact. Mr. Tarshis’s statement that they don’t blame MB (or however it was worded) and if that doesn’t work maybe the law that says if he currently is not suffering from mental illness, he has to be released.

6 Likes

My concern about the upcoming Krol hearing is that MB has not worked through the steps. Amazing in and of itself because Graystone has offered no steps. Apparently to anyone.

Some how this needs to be litigated again. I don’t know how or by whom and MB certainly has enough on his plate.

I wonder if this has been Taylor’s plan all along? Conspiracy theory here, but surely Taylor knows of Graystone’s reputation and past court case,
Maybe this is a way to keep MB locked up.

Please tell me I am insane for thinking this.

Plus you know JK and ole Taylor are good ole golfin buddies.

19 Likes

Shouldn’t they be responsible for formulating a plan that he can follow to achieve those goals? If they have not provided that, it is more of a reason for him to be released so he can get the appropriate treatment.

I’m hoping if he is not released and there is evidence that the law was not followed that Mr B and Mr D go very public and force the issue.

18 Likes

Wish I could but I am sitting on the same grassy knoll. Taylor’s bias is just too evident.

25 Likes

Graystone is supposed to have set up therapy and the steps. From LO’s updates that has not occurred. There was a past lawsuit where Graystone was accused of not doing this very thing and got reemed out. I see they did not learn anything and haven’t done what they were told to do upon losing that case.

I am fuzzy on the details of that lawsuit and too lazy at the moment to look it up.

18 Likes

Here’s the settlement agreement from that one. I think there’s another one working its way through the system though.

14 Likes

Yes and I’m sure the various mental health agencies are aware and are frustrated too.
I just hope Greystone steps up to the plate for him. IF he would be released, I hope he can find the quickest way out of that state and doesn’t look back.

4 Likes

Is this a fact? Or conjecture?

4 Likes

I see another lawsuit in Michael’s future against Greystone!

4 Likes

Here’s an interesting article with some familiar names about another suit against Greystone, and this isn’t even the one I’m thinking of. So, there’s another one out there, too.

https://morristowngreen.com/2022/12/09/a-very-very-dangerous-individual-judge-says-greystone-killer-belongs-in-max-security-psych-hospital/

11 Likes

Hey Ekat, by any chance do you feel like starting a new thread?

This one is starting to get a bit unwieldy and hard to navigate after 5,000+ posts. For me, anyway.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Lauren “Shat” Kanarek made me choke on air. What a typo :joy:

17 Likes

Conjecture and sarcasm

1 Like

I’ll ask the mods after the weekend. Maybe when something new is filed or ordered. I hate bugging them on the weekends…

22 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

If true then Taylor should have 100% recused himself and if true its very bad and MB needs to be released.

7 Likes

Wow, that was horribly sad. Many familiar names as well.

4 Likes

It’s unbelievably sad.

6 Likes

Interesting

1 Like