Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

LinkedIn profiles are not verified.

6 Likes

I have. That’s an old picture

6 Likes

[quote=“Unfforgettable, post:5967, topic:782326, full:true”]

Oh I see. Some if y’all made up that JK was there on the patio when the shooting happened and keep repeating it. However, no evidence was presented on that an evidence was presented that MHG’s dad was near there.

@MHM time for you to admonish posters on just posting the facts.

Aw. Just like MB. Trying to scare people off.

I did not belittle LK’s injuries. As usual, you are creating a straw man to talk about.

I did ask @seeker1 very specific questions about the very specific claims she made. Because I believe facts and accuracy matter.

Speaking of ‘do unto others’ though… You have most certainly belittled my medical challenges. But honestly… I don’t actually care about your repeated personal sniping about me and my experiences, I know what the reality is, and I know that you are just grasping at nonsense, so it pretty much rolls right off me.

:slightly_smiling_face:

But… while we are dialoguing… there was something a few posts back that I asked you directly, when you implied there was some sort of legitimate reason for Lollypop and RG to go on social media, and try to connect with MHG’s children… even though they obviously hated MHG. I happened to notice you never answered my very specific question… you dodged it… so I’ll find the comment and my question, and quote it for you, in order to remind you. :slightly_smiling_face: This way, if you want to, you can actually step up this time, and explain the subtle attempt you seemed to make when it comes to positing that there is a legitimate reason for two adults to cyberstalk and harass two minors…

22 Likes

The first mention of Lauren’s breast implant(s) was in September 2019. Lauren posted on SM that it saved her life.

4 Likes

Oh look, a dirty delete by @Seeker1. This is why we QFP and screenshot.

23 Likes

Barton not Burton. @MHM they are making stuff up again, time for admonishing!

1 Like

Look up the definition of cliché. That may assist your cognitive process here.

14 Likes

Well, none of us would be in that position because we all have decent, well adjusted daughters who wouldn’t stay where they aren’t wanted. None of us have a daughter who enjoys planning to Finish the Bastard. Shall I go on CH? Everything that is happening to the Kanareks is called Karma payback.

24 Likes

I posted one that wasn’t deleted and I bet she found the others. It does take patience to find stuff again sometimes.

Oh no. I’m defending a Kanarek. Wait. I’m just pointing out she deleted it maybe because she realized she was wrong.

2 Likes

Exactly… proven wrong, deleted the post. She could respond to those posting the videos she claimed were deleted, or she could edit her own post with the correction. She deleted the false claim altogether instead.

28 Likes

Seems to run in the family.

11 Likes

Hi @Inigo-montoya !

What’s up with you?

It seems like your family is extra antsy lately. Why’s that?

14 Likes

:no_good_woman:

Some of us go and hang out in western dressage land because there are no queens there. Please don’t ruin it for us.

24 Likes

As much as Kirby misremembers from the trial, I wonder if she wasn’t medicated or asleep during portions of it?

14 Likes

After watching that testimony again, almost a year later, it’s still unreal to hear their descriptions of the situation with MB and his state of mind at the time.

Would those witnesses probably be called to testify again for the civil trial?

3 Likes

Yes and odds are even more witnesses

16 Likes

What is “assist principle education?” Kirby has no principles, as far as I can see.

If she means “assistant principal,” those third graders will eat her for lunch.

21 Likes

I think she was an assistant principal at a local school several years ago

2 Likes