Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

I actually have filed this statement by IM as a blowhard’s revenge fantasy.

I guess he felt needy for it. Like one feels when they’re losing the narrative.

15 Likes

What an inanane course this conversation has taken. Who lives in Canada is stupid enough, but now the K brigade arguing to themselves about why they know who is in Canada. Are you simple?

And there is nothing anywhere that leads anyone to think RG was in the military, and IM’s or Lauren’s, rather, lies about him don’t make it any more plausible, in fact less so. Nobody think he was in the military, so lets just let that one go.

I kept wondering if Lauren hadn’t learned from her first failed performance on the stand in the criminal trial, how to handle her stories better, but after yesterday and today, its clear she is as invested in lying and making it all up as she ever was, and her moment on the stand promises to be as cringe-worthy as the first trial ever was, if not more so. Aiyiyiyiyi.

If only people would just stop responding to them.

27 Likes

(Waves hand in air…)

Who am I? Who Am I?

24601!!

Who Sang The “Who Am I” Climax The Best? (B4) - YouTube

11 Likes

If you hover over the bubble it tells you the user name.

That bubble was definitely the @Seeker1 bubble.

7 Likes

YES!!! Totally love this.

But think about it, lots of things that Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya) has done so far are not very lawyerly. He has ignored his subpoena twice. Ignored a court order. Sent Ex Parte communication to the judge. And then we have those texts. I mean, how lawyer like is it to wish for people to be homeless? IT kind of seems like that Jonathan Kanarek is better at not acting like a lawyer than he is at acting like a lawyer.

30 Likes

Ugh - no! It’s one thing to have a pair kicking around but a comeback? Yuck.

2 Likes

It is obvious why I am their target of choice. I clearly recall the onslaught of victim shaming attacks I endured 3 years ago for simply questioning Lauren’s story and pointing out discrepancies. Heck, I was given the honor of being singled out in Sarah Nir’s NYT piece! I wonder what she thinks now about this situation she so quickly defended?

The irony is if the Kanareks had taken a pill to quell their obsession for attention and noriety and stayed off SM, I suspect the outcome of their current predicament would be quite different.

The Kanareks made this bed they are in. Knightsmom, Trubandloki, Sdel, BigMama, etc and I are only guilty of shining a light on what the Ks have said and questioning everything. Their typical tactics of threatening, name calling, belittling, gaslighting has become tiresome and transparent.

They could have had it all.

30 Likes

Oooh! Do me! Do me! Admittedly the lyrics apply better to one of our principal players and her sidekick, RoadKill.

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/who/whoareyou.html

5 Likes

Hey Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya), have you ever asked yourself the same thing you say in the last sentence of this post. Why do you sit by and allow your daughter to ruin the lives of others? Oh wait, the texts… you are part of it.

32 Likes

Yes, I particularly like the “pathological liar” part too. True reflection.

Pathological liars often lie without any reason. Their lies are extensive and elaborate. The urge to lie is compulsive. They often can’t control the impulse to make up stories, even when this causes them harm. (Google)

9 Likes

I’m still mulling over the using of 9/11 in this to validate RG as a hero with falsified claims.

A new low.

You would think someone from the tri state area would know better than to do that.

30 Likes

See “Pathological liar” above.

5 Likes

Its quite a low to use stolen valor, but to claim it on 9/11 is really nauseating. I’m disgusted, frankly.

29 Likes

@BatCoach, thank you.

1 Like

Even if RG was a Marine for some period of time, and that time period coincided with 9/11/2001…

Do I think young enlisted RG called up his commanding officer that day and asked him “Where do you need me?”

No. That’s not how things work. That’s simply a story someone is telling because they think it sounds good. It doesn’t sound good though. It sounds like a lie.

35 Likes

Agreed. It was a new low. Along with his DD214 I’d like to see his campaign ribbon and know what name his tour in Islamabad was called. Most know the Marines provided air support only in the months after 9/11 and used special elite teams on the ground for several years, coordinating with the US National Guard units that were the bulk of the fighting forces in the Middle East. I can’t imagine Robert Guy Goodwin was part of the USMC elite teams.

9 Likes

Exactly! The photo LK posted of RG in his dress blues had a caption of 29 Palms, which is interesting in itself. All military personnel know where to report when needed, particularly those on active duty. Can you imagine soldiers calling their commanding officers for instructions? It definitely doesn’t work that way.

15 Likes

Interesting. Did she share this photo to COTH at some point, or on Facebook?

I believe there is a training command at 29 palms. Maybe he went from boot camp to the training command. I have doubts that he went much further though. My guess is the drugs were an issue at some point, since it’s VERY clear from RGs arrest records that he was a drug user both before and after his alleged period of service.

8 Likes

It was on FB as I recall.

2 Likes