Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Ah, thanks. I was wondering if it was some sort of app that might help me make more legible electronic copies of documents from my late father’s files (some are very old and discolored). I’ve been doing a lot of manual adjusting but it is tedious and time-consuming and never seems to work perfectly. :unamused:

4 Likes

I think it would be awesome to start a pool. Haha.

I think Stone will withdraw by fall of 2023. After both LK and MB are deposed, but before they finish the discovery related to expert witnesses, per the current schedule.

Lollypop will find another attorney to take over the case after GAS exits. Probably a younger person associated with a firm that has less collective experience than either Nagel or Stone’s firm.

I pray MB can hang in there a bit longer. I think all the delays and conflicts with her own lawyers will tank LKs case eventually… but it’s going to be an expensive grind, and continue for another two years, I bet.

12 Likes

They aren’t gonna want to wait that long for the alleged RC settlement. I can imagine their well is running dry with the probable major increase in board bills for so many horses and it seems mom and dad don’t appear to have the funds or promise of a potential payout to get their own attorney. I don’t know what she’s paying now at where ever she is in FL, but she’s paying a heck of a lot more than $5,000 a month!

12 Likes

Nowadays I screen shot it as my phone’s photo feature does the best job. But then again, I’m retired so no need for ecourts!

1 Like

A pool? Count me in!

5 Likes

Yes. I had an amusing time repeating that famous little nugget of wisdom to my own narcissistic family member who was trying to run his own divorce litigation. :rofl:

He didn’t appreciate it very much.

Narcs hate being told that they are fools with inflated egos who have overestimated their own brilliance. And they hate it when you laugh at them and say, “Told you so.”

:smirk:

8 Likes

Wow, seriously?!?

I have to wonder how rare crime was in Canada at the time if they were willing to spend the resources on that project.

3 Likes

To be fair:

I, too, have a few Montreal parking tickets. My husband has banned me from street parking alone without first sending him picture or video of the signage :joy:

21 Likes

Does anyone happen to know how many horses she has with her in Florida now?

I think she had four at the farm in New Jersey with a fifth one waiting in the wings in quarantine at the time, right?

2 Likes

He doesn’t have to. The reply letters simply cite basis of law that the respondent agrees/disagrees with the statements made by another, meant to provide “their side” of whatever is being discussed. You can also enjoin another party’s reply if you want.

9 Likes

It was probably in the 80s. I was young. He had to pay all the costs for their travel too.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Holy quiche! LOL

10 Likes

Wow again!

Now I have to wonder if they wanted to buy something in the US that was not available in Canada, and your uncle got to foot the bill for their travel costs. Lol.

4 Likes

That would be fitting as my uncle was a brand whore. Watches had to be Rolex, cars had to be Beemers (it’s not just a car, it’s a machine) etc

6 Likes

My tin-foil hat theory is that there is a kernel of truth (as most good liars know that they need to sprinkle in some truth) to his claim below. I think JK conned MB into taking on LK as a client by presenting himself as an incredibly wealthy sponsor. Notice how he does not say that LK was part of the pre-Florida meeting. I think JK, at the request of LK, courted MB by making false claims of long-term sponsorship / patronage of MB, as long as he also took LK on as a client.

IMG_3275

18 Likes

Tee hee - I just saw this on a greeting card and thought it was rather apropos to the situation at hand.

8 Likes

A long time lurker to the threads messaged me regarding IM’s Barisone very, very old quote saying NC is the place dressage goes to die. I feel certain
Barisone no longer believes that with so many real BNT’s in this now with TIEC nearby.

They also wanted to point out the irony that LK actually left a real Olympic Gold Medalist to train with DK. I’m sure there must be a story there :grinning:

Let me add no one in this state wants any of the Kanarek group back…ever. Don’t even stop when passing through the state back to NJ. :joy:

13 Likes

It would certainly explain the strong vibes of a sense of ownership over MB and how he was expected to choose LK over his girlfriend in the 48 hours episode and some of the YT posts….

12 Likes

My version of his post is when JK called Barisone begging him to take his talented daughter on as a student, Barisone probably said, “Come on down and check my place out” and we’ll talk further about what your daughter has to offer my program and reputation.

9 Likes

Thanks for the reminder; also notice how he says that LK would come by herself.

I know at the criminal trail it was brought up that RG was not originally invited/welcome.

11 Likes