Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

May I come to the parte? My main skill is doing laundry, but I see that’s taken How about if I’m the designated driver? Horses or car, I can do either.

Rebecca

9 Likes

It’s mobster lingo. Large denotes an amount of money. I forget if it’s hundreds or thousands. I think thousands. So 70 Large would be $70,000

7 Likes

Depending, it could be $70,000.00 or $50,000 or whatever number one decides to throw out there but don’t ask me for it or present a bill because it will ruin the plan.

:horse:

16 Likes

Well, Duh!

Maybe Rebecca would be better than me at that—not a lot experience here!

4 Likes

I think I’ll say that I’m coming. I’ll even RSVP. But then just not show up.

15 Likes

Oooh… how about the National Union of Non-Sniffers. NUNS.

12 Likes

Wow, you guys are filling up the house fast! Maybe check with the cat that has the Wellington condo for overflow guests to stay.

15 Likes

“overflow” I see with my one little good eye, what you did there.

:rofl: :horse:

12 Likes

I am very very experienced at cleaning cat boxes, maybe Wellington cat would let me stay there.

8 Likes

According to USDF Scores, he was sold to Lauren Sammis and hasn’t shown since 2019.

5 Likes

That is such a great article. Such a warm human

4 Likes

Well I found some ashes in my drawer at work and I am only 90% on who they belong to…

8 Likes

He is also involved in Standardbred racing and stands a stallion (presumably a syndicate). No ignorant dilletante.

6 Likes

Wow. Interesting, thanks.

1 Like

My firm did this one year at the Henley Royal Regatta and, same. It was cool to have our own tent and posh food and our own boat to ferry us around but I wouldn’t pay to do it again. It’s fun but on someone else’s check, please!

6 Likes

Good to know! Now people posting horses for sale on FB can say “Low 70s Large.” :laughing:

9 Likes

You’d say 70 Large

4 Likes

Or they could say “price is a cool 70 K”, but they would sound like idiots either way.

11 Likes

I wonder, if LK’s bronze USEF medal is referenced as evidence of her “potential”, that Tarshis’ bronze USEF medal will be referred to as well, since he has a full time job and all. :thinking:

I would find that very amusing.

8 Likes