Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

I found him to be very down to earth, humorous and generous with his time and money. About a year or so later, I went out to his trainer’s place in Moorpark for another interview for a different publication. Again, he (and his wife) were very genial and accommodating. But it was all about their lifestyle with horses. I didn’t veer off into questions about his acting which was difficult because the photographer I brought along was a huge Star Trek fan. And we both kept staring at his toupee. It looked like a body clipped squirrel sitting on his head.

18 Likes

Thanks for the scoop. Lol.

I think he’s still riding even now. I saw a video from not long ago. Good for him!

Found it. This is from last spring.

19 Likes

Oh, yes. She’s a shamer and a blamer.

15 Likes

Ah yes, the whole pleasure of hate thing is being brought out again, because we move in circles here. Honestly, I rather threads like this not exist at all, and they wouldn’t if shtty people didn’t do shtty things.

I’m not against sh*tty people being exposed for who then are or receiving criticism for it, I think that can be a functional part of society, in many cases, but various posters in this thread take pleasure in some odd things, such as being willfully obtuse, but hey, you do you.

13 Likes

I did. And yes it was like a 2 plus hour thing. I assume it is because it’s the 5th year (or is it 4th) so it’s a cyclical thing. I remember the first time being quite long and subsequent updates about 20 mins. So I am guessing every few years they are making it longer to cover more content. But I’m just guessing.

2 Likes

Watch “The Flight Attendant.” You will see what an accomplished actor she is.

8 Likes

My former neighbors had a dog that could have played Rosie. There is a horse at my barn with windpuffs that could play Symphony (its a gelding but probably only the EIM would notice). And my barn owner has a truck that could play MBs truck. It even usually has various tools in the back, including shovels.

8 Likes

Wow! Talk about a cantering couch! They are so comfortable!

1 Like

Gonna need M. Night Shyamalan to keep up with the twists and turns!

9 Likes

Is that the person who did all those Yellowstone shows? If so, yes, this story and these characters would fit that style perfectly. Everyone would come out looking like horrible examples of humanity.

7 Likes

My dear elderly illegal mobsters,

In your casting decisions, have you considered Renee Zellweger, who showed in The Thing About Pam that she can play a conniving, delusional monster whose specialties include destroying others, playing the victim, and impeaching herself in court testimony? Or Judy Greer, whose insane character in Arrested Development thought she could entrance a different Michael with her … augmented assets … and felt entitled to interfere in his family and take his business enterprise?

As for “the pleasure of hate”, I was under the impression that the pinnipeds who lurk in these waters were just making it clear that they want a metal soundtrack backing their audition for /r/badlegaladvice, as they tend to drop that song title among the preposterous arguments they use to try to lure people into pointless sparring with them.

28 Likes

Wait. Renée Zellweger can sing. It could be a musical!! :musical_note:

Coincidentally, just now on the Daily Show, there was a discussion about what qualifies as a red flag for pictures on dating apps, and the biggest one was a girl on a horse, because horse girls are crazy.

16 Likes

Judy Greer would be an excellent LK.

6 Likes

Lauren had to have one breast removed during the surgery to sew her up after michael shot her in the chest. They also had to cut her open to let her organs function due to the fact that they had to replace over 5o% of her blood with “blood products” that made her organs swell to the point of non functioning until they slit her open and put her in medically induced coma. That was in the doctors report. I sat with her in the hospital while she hung onto her life by a thread. How would u feel if this were your daughter and u watched people on this forum lauding the man who did this?

3 Likes

Wow. That was quite a zig.

26 Likes

Seatbelt fastened. Popcorn popping.

33 Likes

QFP

10 Likes

We don’t know who shot her. Her being shot is not anything anyone wanted. Too bad she played the game of terror that led to this. Too bad she just didn’t go. Too bad she instead chose to FINISH THE BASTARD.

We read the texts. Too bad Lauren’s parents did what you did.

47 Likes

I’m sure that was terrifying. Instead of engaging in a scorched earth “Finish The Bastard” plot with the help of your husband, she could have just left. Why didn’t she leave?

39 Likes

Does anyone happen to remember the surgeon’s testimony in court on her treatment?

6 Likes