Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Ironic. Keep living in your dream world where you didn’t say the things you have and your family is a happy, law-abiding unit.

28 Likes

If your position is so strong, then why are you and your husband not complying with requests for discovery? Why are you both ignoring subpoenas? Why did your husband think it was okay to send an ex parte communication to the JUDGE handling your daughter’s civil case? Why did you think it was okay for you, your husband, and your daughter to approach a WITNESS in an upcoming criminal trial involving your daughter? Why is your daughter trying to delay and avoid her deposition? Why is the entire MO of your family to dodge, deny, deflect, destroy?

38 Likes

There are no targets in my book. I am just reporting what happened in the trial. I don’t have targets like you do. you guys always have targets to torment and torture. Ally could have acted on false information if she acted at all.

1 Like

Someone found a huge sale on rose colored glasses.

Kirby, @Seeker1, the only person you have to blame for the disturbance to your comfy lifestyle is your daughter, with cooperation from you and your husband…oh, and your darling RG and Rosie.

The truth is coming Kirby, I promise.

17 Likes

3 Likes

You know nothing about our family. Just like I know nothing about yours. And I do NOT want to know anything about yours be cause im sure you have issues like everyone else. K

1 Like

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing @Eggbutt. It is always such a joyous day when you speak to me directly. NOT

2 Likes

Your “reporting” on the trial might work better for your purposes if the rest of us had not also watched the trial.

30 Likes

[quote=“Virginia_Horse_Mom, post:4383, topic:782326, full:true”]

Yes, not only the language of some of the posts and the timing. Someone else in that family has a known history of middle of the night rants…

18 Likes

3 Likes

Ha! Your family is an open book both on the public record with arrests and your behavior here and at Hawthorne Hill. And what we didn’t know from public records has been shown to us here.

I wonder what you thought you would accomplish here today. :thinking:

28 Likes

Did she have her actual breast removed? Or did she have her breast implant removed on one side… and then later have the breast implant replaced? Or both replaced later, for symmetry?

There is a significant difference between losing a breast, vs a breast implant.

38 Likes

This family isn’t really concerned with facts.

29 Likes

I’ve been wondering the same thing.

I’m also wondering if all this recent frantic K activity is related to the upcoming Krol hearing, which is not far off now, I believe. :thinking:

14 Likes

Facts matter when people are in the middle of litigation.

Lauren was shot and very injured. That is true. But exaggerating some of her injuries? That is unnecessary, and also doesn’t play well with any audience.

Whoever is behind the keyboard using the Seeker account best learn how to exercise some self discipline before it’s time to sit for a deposition.

26 Likes

I’m thinking it’s a certain someone’s upcoming deposition that is causing the stress.

I would imagine that there is some preparation and meetings with attorneys happening prior to the deposition. I wonder if that is not going very smoothly… :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

@Seeker1 (Kirby Kanarek), Do you not know how to spell Ali’s name or are you intentionally spelling it incorrectly?
I would think that since you know so much about Ali Brock and all that you would know how to spell her name. Add that the other posters are spelling it correctly.
Is this one of those times that you are having fun with names, like you have done in the past?

17 Likes

Have you met your daughter?

46 Likes

Yes, one week from today. And the deadline for additional discovery requests is the next day. And Lauren’s deposition is to be completed within the next four weeks.

IOW, it looks like the chickens may be coming home to roost for the K’s.

29 Likes