Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Newsflash–this is a discussion forum.
You, know–questions and comments?

34 Likes

I’m pretty certain KK/@Seeker1 knows all of the occurrences in this situation, and is as informed as anyone. Don’t let yourselves fall into that patronizing idea that a woman who acts like a lost lamb is one. @Seeker1 is neither a lamb nor is she lost, she’s right in the middle of the pack baying along with the rest of them.

Her perception of the occurrences seems to be rather skewed in favor of the family, but she knows exactly what’s going on. It might be pissing her off to no end, but she knows.

43 Likes

Jamie dancer called ally brock.

I have to think that she has been kept in the dark about many things and/or believes the “truth” from LK :woman_shrugging:t2:.

6 Likes

Did LK actually have a mastectomy, which would be losing a breast, as opposed to damaged implant being removed? Those things are two very different things!

9 Likes

A bit of drama here? A broken water pipe and resulting damage doesn’t equate to a house destroyed by a flood.

35 Likes

Newsflash: They are friends. Friends talk. Are you asserting that because the subject matter is LK that friends are forbidden from discussing the trauma and angst your daughters malignant and nasty actions have caused?

When will you realize your goal for today isn’t working?

34 Likes

Well said.

Of course, the question remains… who is using the @Seeker1 account today? Maybe it’s KK, maybe not.

I for one am wondering what brought on the insomnia and significant agitation that manifested in COTH posts several hours ago. It seems an odd choice for “Seeker” to post at this time in this way.

10 Likes

LK posted not long after getting out of the hospital that her implants saved her life.

8 Likes

@Seeker1 has claimed it was a mastectomy. Not simply the removal and replacement of a damaged implant.

And yes… the two scenarios definitely involve very different surgery.

3 Likes

snoopy laugh

31 Likes

Whoever it is isn’t doing the plainiff in this case a lick of good. Denying they’ve not responded to subpoenas? Affirming they spoke with Tarshis? Someone needs to shut down that account ASAP.

22 Likes

The problem with the Kanareks at this point is that after all the plotting, reporting, lying, stalking, harassing, recording, attacking, coercing, threatening on their behalf is that they want their daughter and themselves to have untainted reputations while keeping MB locked up as if found guilty.

They want their daughters dressage career to move forward as if nothing happened

And absent that happening I believe they will continue doing anything they can, ethics be damned, to punish and force their will upon both individuals and the horse community.

And they want MB to rot in captivity.

My opinion.

35 Likes

Oh i agree 100%

Punishment is their currency.

20 Likes

Pot, meet kettle. Nobody here can hold a candle to the sadistic cruelty and mean spiritedness of your daughter. Continuing to enable her vicious and nasty behavior is a reflection on you.

44 Likes

This. It’s pretty clear there is some goal they think they are going to accomplish by this. With the 8th a few days away, my guess is that this is about them wanting to cry to Taylor to try to keep Michael in.

Disengaging and ignoring them is probably the best thing we could do.

22 Likes

When will the entire K family realize that they can’t control what other people say online, and if they resort to trying to use lies and manipulation tactics to control discussions… all it does at this point is prove they are habitual manipulative liars?

When someone is a plaintiff in the middle of a significant lawsuit, it’s conventional wisdom that it is STUPID to create written evidence that the plaintiff (and her family) have a substantial character deficit when it comes to lying and manipulation.

26 Likes

Waaaay behind due to the accelerated pace this morning but I just revisited the surgeon’s testimony. He testified to removing the breast implant only.

40 Likes

If any of the legal firms do monitor these threads, I hope they have some strong coffee to help them get through the new YT comments on the case as well.

13 Likes

For opposing counsel, this is better than crack, it’s the craic!

17 Likes