Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

:smile:

2 Likes

I wonder what GAS will say when he discovers @Inigo-montoya and @Seeker1 ‘s COTH posts over the last week or so?

What a total nightmare for an attorney to deal with. Not only does he have a deeply challenging plaintiff to represent in a complex case… her parents seem to be creating unnecessary headaches at every turn.

I bet he wants to quit.

17 Likes

umm no.

Can you link to the video they are on? I’m still drinking my coffee this AM, and am curious :smirk:

5 Likes

all of mary haskins videos are not available.

1 Like

Or it points to the fact that it was chosen for purposes other than boarding considerations. Remember LK’s rants about the corruption of USDF and Ali?

5 Likes

He’s going to be happy he’s not representing them. I’ll bet we get more “my client insists” language or if him too. Poor guy, i hope he’s getting paid…

9 Likes

It is linked at the beginning of this thread, maybe the second post?

2 Likes

Sorry, 400 comments behind AGAIN, but just have to throw in that you can’t just decide to move to another country to live, it doesn’t work that way - and it certainly wouldn’t for a family each with their own criminal history.

As much as folk might like to think they can up sticks and start again in another country, that’s just a dream. Unless you’re buying a “golden visa”, which is still active in some countries, though less so since Russia invaded Ukraine, you have to be sponsored in by an employer and have the required visas - visas which go through your criminal and medical history (along with everything else).

Similarly, in return, people can’t just decide to come and live in America, that’s not possible unless you get sponsored in by an employer and go through a huge amount of legal/visa paperwork. Getting a green card to live in the USA is an astonishingly difficult process, and if you’re sponsored in by an employer and have to then leave that job or get fired - you legally have to leave the country within a month or so (e.g. current drama with Twitter sacking so many of their workforce who are immigrants on H-1B visas that are suddenly cancelled with loss of that job).

If you’ve got a clean criminal record, you can get a visa and holiday most places for certain amounts of time, but actually living and working in a different country is a whole different kettle of fish.

And now back to our scheduled “Oh my god, did they really just say that?” programming. :slight_smile:

27 Likes

How do you know? Do you try to access them?

14 Likes

I tried to link it, my phone went through an update and is acting up. Grrr

2 Likes

Thanks for looking into this.

I wonder why @Seeker1 is saying that LK lost her entire breast?

Exaggerating LKs injuries makes people feel LESS SYMPATHETIC to the person doing the exaggerating.

Again… the Kanareks really need to exercise greater self discipline if they want to be successful with their lawsuit.

22 Likes

I hope Nagel warned him NOT to take this case on contingency. I’m not a Nagel fan, but I bet he did warn GAS. Professional courtesy.

9 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to look into that and confirm that it was only the implant.

18 Likes

Omg. How embarrassing :grimacing: whyyyy

9 Likes

Yes, they are. I have one up and running on YouTube right now.

26 Likes

With the hearing a week away I hope Judge T releases MB. If not, I hope there is a public uproar.

24 Likes

Serial.Exaggeration.

14 Likes

Caught up before bed and came back 10 hours later almost 300 posts behind. I’m caught up for now but :flushed::dizzy_face:‍:dizzy: at many of the posts.

19 Likes

Yeah, I was like, either someone(s) got caught up going round and round with CH and HH or a K posted :joy: it was the latter, of course.

10 Likes