Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

How about a Big McCapy?

You wait, it’ll catch on.

greys

7 Likes

You don’t say.

Ever paused to wonder why a Supreme Court decision is called an opinion?

21 Likes

I thought that’s what Stone said in his motion to quash the subponeas — that what recordings exist have already been produced.

That is not how this process works and there is zero possibility this is the Judge’s reasoning on this point.

A subpoena must be answered - either with a sworn statement that you do not have the information asked for or you are not of the information to answer as to whether it exists, or with the production of the requested information.

There’s no door #3 where the thing just goes unanswered and someone finds the reason elsewhere.

39 Likes

And your bunch chatted with Mr. Tarshis.

29 Likes

Or like those recordings detailing a murder plot that will blow this case wide open

10 Likes

However there is a huge difference between a medically necessary surgery and an elective surgery.

6 Likes

That’s just gross

3 Likes

They even knew, noted and posted here MB had a shovel in his truck bed.

If my life depended on it I could not tell what is in my trainers truck bed.

7 Likes

Very true!

2 Likes

Asked and answered

12 Likes

She didn’t, according to KK.

The rest of us must have just imagined it in some sort of mass hallucination.

Along with the lawyers, the videographer, and everyone else who watched the trial. /s

35 Likes

Yet I’m guessing 90% of us are just average middle aged ammies, no different from her in that regard. She has no need for our approval

11 Likes

Exactly.

The K’s seem to be repeatedly trying to create a door #3 that involves their daughter’s attorney answering these subpoenas, but doing so in a sly way that does NOT involve them actually declaring whether they do or don’t have the subpoenaed evidence.

It’s very slippery. Which begs the question, why try such a slippery tactic in response to a subpoena if there is nothing noteworthy to hide?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:woman_shrugging:

21 Likes

I agree completely.

But in her world, she needs our approval. She needs to be better than us. We can’t possibly be on the same level as her.

Consider her thoughts that MGH and JH were not up to snuff to instruct her.

12 Likes

All these answers are obvious and we all already know the answers.

7 Likes

Wait, does he have ears? Or is he supposed to have ears?

I’ve forgotten after the number of posts in the last few hours.

6 Likes

It is a seal yelling a warning that there’s a sea lion in the area!

15 Likes

Sea LIONS have ears like real lions have ears.

Seals have no ears as any seal, like a court seal, has no ears. As if the head is sealed shut.

14 Likes

Are you referring to Dr. Moustache? The doctor DID NOT say that. Maybe you were deep in prayer at the time.

21 Likes