Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

This is it.

25 Likes

She’s welcome to try those things.
My new trainer and I have no current association. (The one LK knows moved away)
If she did find her, not only would it be creepy, it would be fruitless. She’d laugh.

She can try the CEO where I work. He will roll his eyes. She can try the head of my department or my direct boss…and they will also roll their eyes.

13 Likes

What? No! It could not be. Someone answered and @CurrentlyHorseless ignored it to keep asking the same question over and over and over again? Say it is not so.

#jonathankanarek
#kirbykanarek
#laurenkanarek
#lalapoprider
#liars
#prooftheyareliars
#contempt
#finishthebastard

24 Likes

Hysterical, isn’t it???

Do you think GAS has ever actually met his client???

11 Likes

See. I was right! But I know you knew that

17 Likes

That would mean GAS would have had to go down to Florida because we all know that Lauren Kanarek claims she is not able to travel because of her covid fears that only apply to traveling to NJ for legal stuff and nothing else she does in life.

This makes me wonder. When you make your civil lawyer travel to you, who pays for that?

7 Likes

Throwing the 'ol proverbial at the wall, eh? Can’t blame him. It’s worth a try. :woman_shrugging:t3:

8 Likes

LOL didn’t someone upthread say she was at some social event in FL?

11 Likes

In my case I did first one by phone/video. But then Defendant asked for in person to make my pursuit of the case difficult.

Their attempt failed and I will have a grand ole time getting away. I want the nursing homes nads.

9 Likes

I have to go out and work on fencing (not the sword kind) please have Mr. Silver’s and Mr. D’s witty replies posted for when I return! :grin:

9 Likes

I think that they’re going to have a field day, tbh.

11 Likes

GAS was at the social event?
I must have missed that if someone posted it.

I know it was posted that Jonathan Kanarek and Lauren Kanarek were at a social event.

1 Like

You do. The client pays for everything the attorney does. Every email read, every page printed, every mailing label, plane ticket, travel time, transcription fees, certification fees, filing fees, everything, and then the time on top of it. If you want to make them fly to you to bask in your presence, it gets billed to your account.

You should see what an associate’s timesheet at even a small firm looks like. Minutes are accounted for. They’re pages long.

24 Likes

Thanks. I found it. 20 years on the attempted murder charge and 10 years on the gun charge.

So 20 to 30 years.

1 Like

Oh, you are talking about Lauren Kanarek.

Yes. Yes she was.

Like I said, Covid is only scary if you are going to NJ. Otherwise you can do what you want.

Sorry I got confused.

20 Likes

No, the answer to that was given in the same post. They are concurrent, not consecutive.

22 Likes

Dr Simring. First 8 minutes. https://youtube.com/watch?v=Rh-WHaEzyk8&feature=shares

@Omgitsme

1 Like

Yes, I found the answer from Ekat. Twenty to thirty years.

1 Like

Yes, that’s the one.

Back on topic.

When was the deadline for the LK deposition changed to the middle of April? It was March 30th the last time I looked.

Or is GAS just attempting to arbitrarily change the date on his own with this filing?

3 Likes

You are still wrong. Try reading a little bit harder.

#jonathankanarek
#kirbykanarek
#laurenkanarek
#lalapoprider
#liars
#prooftheyareliars
#contempt
#finishthebastard

11 Likes