Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Right to be there - absolutely (if they had a ticket or if it was open to anyone to stroll around). But for a retired attorney, his wife and daughter to approach a witness or even someone who might be associated with the defendant in this case is so far beyond the pale as to be sailing alongside Voyager 1.

29 Likes

Well, a year ago they they didn’t know that they needed that money for lawyers.

8 Likes

I agree with you on that. Jonathan Kanarek (@Inigo-montoya), then Kirby Kanarek (@Seeker1), then Lauren Kanarek all approaching (one at a time, in that order) Mr. Tarshis at this social event and then trying to discuss the case with him is minimally them being morally lacking and in a normal world that is not NJ could have caused them to receive a legal slap.

#jonathankanarek
#kirbykanarek
#laurenkanarek
#lalapoprider
#liars
#prooftheyareliars
#contempt

9 Likes

Yep, they probably thought they were locking in the slam dunk they believed they had. Whoops.

6 Likes

I can’t decide if it’s worse than sending a secret email to the judge!

6 Likes

Different.
It is just different.
And they are both examples of how Jonathan Kanarek @Inigo-montoya seems to think the world is all his to do as he pleases, heck with the rules, heck with anyone else.

#jonathankanarek
#kirbykanarek
#laurenkanarek
#lalapoprider
#liars
#prooftheyareliars
#contempt

10 Likes

They could claim they were just making social small talk with Mr. T. at Friday Night Lights, but I don’t think there’s anyway to make themselves look all innocent with justifications for contacting the judge. This is especially heinous because JK, being even a non-practicing attorney, knows without question it was unethical.

18 Likes

Remember that there are those who live under a different standard than say I might. And while to me walking up and speaking to a witness in an upcoming trial is beyond the pale there are many people who live by what I’ll call Jungle Law.

In Jungle Law you do anything you can get away with that will work to your advantage and those that won’t do so are suckers.

Fortune favors the bold and all that. Sheep and wolves.

7 Likes

There’s been a lot of verbal vomit on these threads. Only one episode from JK.

It’s a discussion board. I have the minority opinion. Others with the minority opinion have been bullied off with insults, snark, and mockery.

2 Likes

Welcome to the internet. Have you met it?

23 Likes

Same level of the threats that Lauren Kanarek sent people?

I would guess more people have left from the boredom of certain posters asking the same things for years, than any other reason.

I am still very curious about your thoughts on Line 1 of Exhibit J.
I am also curious about your thoughts on the Kanarek family and their individual visits with Mr. Tarshis at that riding thing he talks about.

#jonathankanarek
#kirbykanarek
#laurenkanarek
#lalapoprider
#liars
#prooftheyareliars
#contempt

10 Likes

LK did mention her multiple devices filled with screenshots once……for a purpose that none of us needed to know about……

11 Likes

I doubt anyone knew who they were. They aren’t exactly recognizable regardless of their “notoriety”.

5 Likes

You said before that you think “most here” have “precisely zero” information on what happened on Aug 7, 2019.

How can you think that the jury’s verdict was reasonable, then. given that they found there was enough evidence to prove he shot her? Obviously the jury as fact finders thought there was enough evidence that he committed the act to deny him a straight NG verdict.

1 Like

I agree. She thought she and RG were owed money and that she had more leverage over MB when present on the farm.

If it had not been tor the multiple, sloppy, unwritten agreements which led to the financial dispute, I think she would have been gone earlier and with less drama.

1 Like

OH. MY. GOD.

Contrary to there being absolutely no evidence in this universe that Michael Barisone shot anyone, anywhere, anytime, there will be an incredibly abundant amount of evidence of everything Lauren Shay Kanarek and her family did to destroy Michael Barisone. Fortunately, the majority of that evidence is corroborated by them! The family includes her parents and her whatever she calls him today.

Shall we list all the known evidence against the Kanareks again?

18 Likes

So, considering the tip of the iceberg of texts that reveal plotting, and the claims that physical harm was plotted against Barisone and the others, is anyone else getting the feeling that the civil trial will highlight that the criminal trial will show that it was a travesty of justice.

I mean, one can not fault the jury, they can only work with the information given to them, but the travesty will be just how much was kept from them….

24 Likes

Thank you, omare.

1 Like

The $110,000 was a $10,000 a day fine for not complying with the subpoena.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if both Parties, who did not comply, were hit with a daily fine like this? Even a thousand a day would be wonderful.
Nothing grifters hate more than paying for something with their own money :moneybag: :joy: LOL

22 Likes

Deep Breath girlfriend.

It is all going to be revealed. And what has already been reveled is pretty amazing.

I think there have been some folks whose orbit has been thrown a little out of balance.

25 Likes