Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

I hope he and Mr. B are working hard on the next hearing. I hope they can get him released.

I decided I want to be a civil rights attorney or activist in my next life-but not in NJ.

9 Likes

I did compose a reply to this CH. I decided to let it go… the thread has moved on, and there’s no need to circle back at this stage.

You’ve enough going on, I’d say.

13 Likes

It was a plain brown hamster. By the time the third one came around I think her mother took over most of its care.

2 Likes

Sorry if this has been covered and I have forgotten by now.

Do we know which of MB’s lawyer is covering which legal issues for him? Or is it a group effort?

Aww. I think that happens a lot with parents and pets.

We had a guinea pig when I was a young kid, but we ended up rehoming him. The cats were taking a little too much interest in him, and I think my mother was worried there could be an unfortunate end to the story.

3 Likes

I am curious if this one will have press there and if it is at the court house or on zoom.
Hopefully whichever one Judge T likes the best will do the talking.

2 Likes

No, not really, but I assume MB’s are working as a team and there are a lot of moving pieces to the upcoming hearings/deadlines that are taking up time and attention of both.

5 Likes

It’s always best to skip the pointless lunging whenever possible. It’s a waste of your time, for starters.

9 Likes

Oh my! I don’t know how I’d feel about that if I found out.

2 Likes

Hamster no. 1 was attacked by her cat and the parents “took it to the vet”. It came back a few hours later as good as new. We were gullible third graders

19 Likes

I hope Nancy Jaffer will take an interest and cover it. She has certainly gone to the courthouse in person before, and she has a good grasp on the horse related issues, which is more than you can say for a lot of people who have covered it.

11 Likes

Awwww. Sad face.

4 Likes

Didn’t she cover the first one? I hope she does a hard hitting piece if this one does not turn out well.

3 Likes

So? @CurrentlyHorseless and @hut-ho78 seem to only care for some types?

5 Likes

I had a hamster as a teenager. HIS name was Coco Bean. Affectionately known as Bean. So my Mom comes in to meet him one evening. We are talking. Then she asks, what is that on his rear end? Me, mortified, Mom, he’s a boy. She gives me this blank stare. Mom, he’s a boy. Crickets. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mom was a little naive.

8 Likes

Mr. B might not even attend, then. :thinking:

2 Likes

Maybe we can disguise him somehow-like in The Birdcage.

3 Likes

I know she was there in person for either the criminal trial or the first Krol hearing. Or maybe both.

I remember there were pictures both inside and outside the courtroom that she had taken herself, as I recall.

4 Likes

You can get custom gun safes in various sizes and colors.

2 Likes

This girl’s mom never seemed to like the hamster so I’m surprised it kept getting replaced.

3 Likes