Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

I’m going to say no.

5 Likes

I think there would be tears of joy and relief for MB if this were to happen.

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

I’m hazy on the timeline but I wonder if MHG’s son made that comment about Lauren before or after the SM request to him or his sister, or possibly both, by Lauren Shay Kanarek or Robert Guy Goodwin.

7 Likes

MB would need protection. And when out, a bodyguard so that no fake scenario could be conjured against him.

16 Likes

We should probably send him a group thank you card. Lol.

12 Likes

I’m so glad we have GAS.

7 Likes

The screenshot shows that Deininger argues that IF the police department had handled the 911 calls correctly, the police WOULD HAVE KNOWN about any friending and liking that occurred, any internet searches, etc.

However, the whole point of Deininger’s is that the police DID NOT handle the 911 calls correctly.

1 Like

Plus there’s this LK quote from that same section. :roll_eyes:

A
“You’re asking if
I thought?”

snip

A
“I don’t know. It isn’t that I thought really hard
about it or the consequences, I just kind of wrote it.”

snip

A
“Basically.”

17 Likes

The irony of @Seeker1’s post saying “maturity isn’t about age” really zings after reading the garbage that her 38 year old daughter posted on a public platform doesn’t it?

33 Likes

Yes. It would be bad enough from a 13 year old. Or an 83 year old.

7 Likes

Still waiting for Seeker1 to tell me all about my bad behavior and maturity (or lacktherof) :rofl:

Although, my sense of humor on here is questionable at times!

Edit: idk if that post and her most recent posts are still there though, I haven’t looked.

11 Likes

I hate to say it, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Taylor used the old excuse that MB has not come to grips with what happened. And he may be basing that point of view on the fact that MB hasn’t made an acceptable settlement offer to LK and that he is instead fighting her claims and has filed counterclaims against her.

IOW, Taylor is still biased against MB because he dared to stand up against the Kanawrecks,. And he is biased against Bilinkas because he won an extremely rare judgement in Taylor’s courtroom, and in spite of Taylor’s efforts to shut him down.

33 Likes

Is Taylor supposed to be basing his decision on legal claims?

Or on, you know, the information he gets about MB’s mental state from the medical professionals involved in MB’s treatment, such as it is?

15 Likes

My guess is no. But he has shown that he doesn’t really play by the rules when it comes to Krol situations.

And he may also use the excuse that MB hasn’t received the mental health treatment he was supposed to get before he could be considered for release.

13 Likes

Only if MB is or is not a danger to himself or others. There were specific steps that need to be worked per State of New Jersey vs Fields 1978 with gradual restrictions on freedoms and a supervised residential facility needed to be found with open beds which hadn’t happened the last time per a comment from Judge Taylor. I don’t know how much leeway Judge Taylor has to release him if the experts don’t agree or the steps haven’t happened.

Maybe or maybe the calendars and facilities were booked so far in advance for everything that was the best they could be done.

Hopefully he won’t use his position to force MB to settle. I think it is none of his business about the civil suit.
I am hoping that Greystone will acknowledge any improvement they have seen and his willingness to participate in a treatment program and recommend his release.

16 Likes

Agree. But I can’t help but wonder how many ex parte communications have come his way from the Kanawrecks claiming that LK is still in fear of MB and he therefore shouldn’t be released.

24 Likes

At the facility where Taylor sent him which does not offer such mental health treatment?

Seriously, who has oversight over this guy?

39 Likes

I am behind and just catching up, but this post needs to be said again, even if it was already said again by someone else.
It is so not right that Lauren Kanarek tried to friend requestion MHG’s kids. It is morally so wrong. I can not believe that anyone would find this to be OK.
And that is ignoring the whole point that it is so against Safe Sport.

30 Likes