Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

:+1:

2 Likes

Like this, but with a bus.

3 Likes

There is no acceptable reason or explanation for such behavior. Anyone who attempts to spin this into being OK is vile. Its just vile behavior all the way around - those who did it and those who spin round and round into something else or someone else’s fault.

30 Likes

:musical_note: Well, it’s the same old song… :musical_note:

https://tenor.com/bw6E8.gif

3 Likes

The other was younger I believe.

3 Likes

And Bilinkas could not drill down on the scope of her drug use because Taylor would have shut him down (since she wasn’t on trial).

7 Likes

But that and so much more is likely to be fair game in the civil case.

25 Likes

Whether she knew or not is irrelevant.

11 Likes

Just a reminder that while Lauren Kanarek and her partner Robert Guy Goodwin were searching for MHG’s kids on social media, and sending friend requests, etc…

Lauren Kanarek was also posting stuff like this on FB. About the mother of said kids.

Unbelievably twisted and disturbing. I just don’t have words.

(Thanks GAS for the trial transcript. That was helpful.)

33 Likes

What SpicyPRE wrote, times infinity.

Character is what you do when no one is looking or you think no one will notice.

Robert Guy Goodwin, Lauren Shay Kanarek and Jonathan Kanarek all appear to think they could say and do anything and never see consequences for it.

Their apologists appear to be cut from the same bolt of mildewed cloth.

May the civil case demonstrate to them beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are very much not removed from consequences in the only ways that matter to them - financially and socially.

35 Likes

In the second screenshot Lauren asks if she thought?

The jokes write themselves, sometimes.

18 Likes

I don’t know MH at all but what I saw of her riding and LKs riding (both pre and post incident) I can say that MH is level 8 and LK is level 3 or 4.

13 Likes

Time for me to step away. That is just too disturbing even for this old crusty.

11 Likes

I am with you. I am typically a lurker, for the most part, on this thread. Today has struck a chord with me. Its a new low.

11 Likes

Dear god, that’s just deadful. I’m always surprised by the disgusting depths to this woman’s mind, and I really shouldn’t be.

14 Likes

Who thinks MB will be released next week? I want to be optimistic and say yes. I am hoping Judge T won’t have much of a choice but to release him.

11 Likes

Seeing it in black and white is so much more impactful than hearing it spoken.

22 Likes

I’m rather partial to the idea of someone putting forth this testimony into the mainstream media Law Crime universe along with a reminder of the upcoming Krol hearing date and contact info for the courthouse.

17 Likes

It makes not one bit of difference if MHG was supervising her kids SM use. This act is totally on Lk an Rg. The depths of shame know no boundaries with those two. What person or persons in their right mind would do this? And what person or persons would think it it perfectly acceptable? How can this be defended?

It CAN’T!!!

41 Likes

The screen shot of the case against the PD shows that the PD on August 3rd PRIOR to the shooting did not take action about the friending of MHG’s kids on SM… so yes, that indicates that this was prior to the shooting, and known or should have been known. Do you not think a young kid notifies mom that the problem boarder is trying to contact them on SM?

33 Likes