Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Clara Barton was a nurse and cared for people. She also founded the American Red Cross.

Not all Clara’s are created equal.

13 Likes

Found it, in case anyone tries to deny it. Not that such a thing would ever happen.

Edited to add: Jinx!!

7 Likes

Well that’s a bold faced lie.

7 Likes

Kirby has done a lot of volunteer work for the Red Cross.

1 Like

Seriously?

1 Like

Yup. It’s on her linked in profile. That must be why she chose the Clara Dobson alias.

1 Like

I was thinking Arabians myself. :wink: :laughing: :rofl:

4 Likes

So he recalls hearing it but didn’t find it important enough to put it in the record? That’s weird. That alone makes it feel a little sketchy.

Thank you for directing me to it, he did say that.

2 Likes

Ahh.

So she says she’s volunteered with the Red Cross.

3 Likes

Huh, well now I know what she looks like. Never seen a picture of her before.

1 Like

It’s a good thing that Seeker1 is still “practicing”, because she hasn’t got it right yet.

In addition to VHM’s postings:

Proverbs 6:12-15

1. A scoundrel and villain, who goes about with a corrupt mouth, 13) who winks with his eye, signals with his feet and motions with his fingers, 14) who plots evil with deceit in his heart—he always stirs up dissension. 15) Therefore disaster will overtake him in an instant; he will suddenly be destroyed—without remedy.

New International Version Bible

9 Likes

But there is no Clara Dobson in the Red Cross. Its Clara Burton.

Clara Dobson was probably her 3rd grade teacher who wore such tight sweaters you could see she was hefty lefty, lighty righty.

8 Likes

Oh! :rofl: Whoops.

Apparently KK is all about the Red Cross, however.

2 Likes

Sure like I’m with Make A Wish because once in 1992 I ran a trail ride benefitting them.

11 Likes

My brother is, too, as he volunteers at the Red Cross Blood Drives. Usually, it’s once a week or so, but during/right after the Covid-19 crisis, he was working three blood drives per week, driving as far as 45 miles to help.

But I digressed.

4 Likes

Good for him!

Your last sentence always makes me think of this clip, which also reminds me of a couple of the posters here.

8 Likes

So, VHM, how are you on “Do unto others as you would have others do unto you?”

If you had the endure sitting helplessly in a hospital waiting room not knowing whether your daughter would survive the night because she’d been shot by an insane man, would you want some internet poster, shielded by anonymity, calling you a liar and belittling your daughters injuries over the issue of exactly how much breast tissue had to be removed? Then quoting you Bible verses?

Is that how you would like to be treated?

1 Like

:rofl:

I, too, was wondering who the poor soul was that KK choose to impersonate.

Test.

Bow halt halt.

4 Likes

Please, CH. Reveal your identity so you don’t come across as hypocritical.

33 Likes

LinkedIn profiles are not verified.

6 Likes