Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

Speaking of, did anyone see the live chats on YT during the trial before they were shut down? Makes all the comments on SM about this case seem fluffy in comparison - they were harsh.

12 Likes

I can see Daddio on the Patio insisting to the Atty that he should swamp the judge with the over 200 pages of testimony his Precious provided under oath already! Already! Then they see what he sent. Or rather they see us diacuss what they sent. I doubt they actually read it all themselves.

7 Likes

Those are two very different things. Just FYI.

23 Likes

That’s probably very vexing for the K crowd. Lol.

3 Likes

Sure Jan.

18 Likes

Many of the west coast BNTs are currently in Florida but I doubt they will have close encounters.

Besides, in CA you must be ready to evac your horses with little notice. Cannot just whine away on SM.

21 Likes

Why do you keep bringing ip MHG’s dad? He was the only one near the patio.

1 Like

[quote=“hut-ho78, post:5966, topic:782326”]

And there it is. Another fine example of not paying attention or following along, and being totally lost.

34 Likes

Hardy har har har

12 Likes

Or pretending to be lost, saccharine-esque.

26 Likes

@Seeker1 conflating two very different things!?!

8 Likes

Oh, no. Have we already scared off @Seeker1? :frowning:

3 Likes

She has challenges handling confrontation.

3 Likes

We’ve been learning a little more about your Bible’s teachings about lying. It’s not a good look, @Seeker1, inside or outside Christianity. What do you think of how things are adding up for Rob and Lauren using the children to ruin their family? What do you think Safe Sport will have to say about it when it gets further proof from the trial, and more complaints, of their campaign using the children? And don’t forget there’s that whole litter box soneone dumped on the children’s beds. Don’t you just love your daughter? Isn’t she just precious?

15 Likes

@Seeker1 can you tell us why your daughter and her using drug addict fiance were stalking the children online and looking up exploding bullets and CPS on their phones? If there is some non nefarious reason, I’m sure we’d all love to hear it.

27 Likes

Refresh an old horse’s memory, please - What was the alias that was used on Youtube from the pod cast again?

Was it Clara Barton??

:horse:

*edited

5 Likes

I think it was some other Clara.

1 Like

Clara Dobson.

Despite being dead, she has opinions she wants to share.

18 Likes

Ok I couldn’t find the screen shot that was posted, but that is on this old horse.
It’s hard to scroll without thumbs.

7 Likes

Thank you.

:horse:

2 Likes